Something Indiana Jones and Darth Vader have kept secret all this time...

Started by BanzaiCat, June 24, 2015, 07:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

That Hitler was one sneaky Sum-Bitch. Going forward in time to start a Galactic War because he couldn't win a World War. That he also started. And even his bad British accent didn't hide him from the Solo/Vader Team. Now I know why Vader didn't kill Han all those times he had the chance in Star Wars. They even had the same last name, "Jones" And if the Vader/Solo Team had missed, then Obi Wan, who was really a WWII British officer captured by the Japanese, who went forward in time to become a Jedi Master, was there  for back-up. Brilliant BC. Does this mean Luke is a Jones instead of a Skywalker?  :uglystupid2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

The connected dots in the above chain of pics is spurious at best, but at least worth a few yuks. Maybe a chuckle or a guffaw.

And to answer your question, Luke might indeed have a little somethin'-somethin' in the woodpile, somewhere.

bayonetbrant

someone had posted that here about 2 weeks ago, but I'm too lazy to go find it and link it back here

edit - found it while posting something else

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=4411.msg362466#msg362466
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Meh, whatever. I wouldn't have posted it had I known it was up (I did do a search and nothing came up, so our search engine sucks apparently).