Elite: Dangerous. I broke down.

Started by Jarhead0331, April 11, 2014, 03:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

There was only one mission available on the contracts sub-menu and nothing on the BB at the station I started the game in.  I couldn't start the mission because I didn't have the renown.  I guess I'll hop around between the planets in the system and see if I can dig something up.

vyshka

Is this normal (funky colors on station)? I've noticed this with some space stations lately.

undercovergeek

lol, no - well, i dont think so  ;D

Jarhead0331

^yea...i'm going to go out on a limb and say that is not normal.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

might depend on your drug dealer.   :P

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

vyshka

Maybe someone slipped some onionhead into my drink at the last station.

Staggerwing

Maybe you found 'Ken Kesey Memorial Station'?

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

Quote from: vyshka on December 20, 2014, 06:04:36 PM
Maybe someone slipped some onionhead into my drink at the last station.

whoa, i understand that reference!

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

vyshka

Only thing I can think of is amd had a driver update on the 18th, so I might try rolling it back. Verifying the game files didn't seem to find anything. Most textures look just fine.

undercovergeek

GDS_Starfury

yes.  Im waiting for the release bs to calm down, the RTW2 campaigns to get boring and the monster job in January to be done.  that last bit is important because the final part on my pc build is getting a new case, changing to liquid cooling and buying a joystick.

vyshka

Quote from: vyshka on December 20, 2014, 09:22:33 PM
Only thing I can think of is amd had a driver update on the 18th, so I might try rolling it back. Verifying the game files didn't seem to find anything. Most textures look just fine.

Actually verifying the game files must have worked, because they are back to normal now. Yay, no more gumball machines in space.

JudgeDredd

The missions that ask you to track someone down...what are they like? They seem to offer a lot of money, but how exactly do you track someone down and are they definitely going to be in one of the systems listed? Are the people proper good AI pilots or real people?
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

I need to start making money - but I want to trade my way not fight. I'd also like to mine.

Trouble is I only have a Sidey and an Eagle...both of which are pretty poor for trading.
Alba gu' brath