Crusader Kings 2: Conclave

Started by Martok, January 07, 2016, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

I would say this is getting silly, but really that's our usual starting point. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Raied

New dev dairy for conclave:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/conclave-dev-diary-1.902002/

Woow, seems a lot of changes with more depth already going to happen for CK2, some those changes been influenced by CK+ mod for sure.
What you guys think?

Toonces

If there is one game that I feel doesn't need more depth, it's CK2!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

I really, really have to start playing this.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2016, 09:26:19 AM

You really, really do.  O0

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2016, 09:26:19 AM
I need to start playing it more than I have...just like all my other games that I've purchased but barely touched.  Sigh. 

I am wondering, however, if I shouldn't actually wait until Conclave is released?  Given that one of the things it's supposed to do is make things a bit easier when you're first starting out (and then more difficult in the mid/late) game, it seems like that would be the logical thing for a new(ish) player to do (at least on paper). 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Raied

I will wait till conclave release to start another game, well preferably after the fixing patch of conclave patch :D
I played one game after horse lord.. for now I will not touch CK2, at the same time I am waiting for the balance big patch of EU4 to start playing the later.
Ah, that is my usual paradox playing cycle after each patch/ DLC...

JasonPratt

Quote from: Raied on January 12, 2016, 12:47:37 PM
I will wait till conclave release to start another game, well preferably after the fixing patch of conclave patch :D

This.

Also, why are we talking about the DLC? Did we run out of memes?!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

You said the magic words Martok. Now I have to definitely get Conclave. I will send you the receipt.

When is thr release date?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2016, 03:14:27 PM
You said the magic words Martok.
"Aquaman"? 

Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2016, 03:14:27 PM
When is thr release date?
Per their usual practice, Paradox hasn't set one yet. 

However, I've noticed that where their DLC is concerned -- as opposed to base/primary titles (such as Crusader Kings II) -- there's generally less delay between when they announce it and when it actually comes out.  Based on that, I would guess that Conclave will be released in another month or so, maybe two at the outside. 

Ian C