Started by Compass Rose, February 28, 2014, 11:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Quote from: jomni on March 01, 2014, 11:45:30 PM
Quote from: Bison on March 01, 2014, 11:31:07 PM
Serial number activation.

You skipped a little detail...

Online Serial Number Activation. :)

I think it's just 1 time after install though. Not the best but very far from the worst unless you happen to be reinstalling from disk during a net outage. Some smart phones will let you turn on a personal hotspot long enough to register a game so there is that.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

Yes it's a one time online activation.  They used to have a 2 computer limit, but iirc they did away with that limitation.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Zulu1966

Quote from: Bison on March 02, 2014, 08:56:39 AM
Yes it's a one time online activation.  They used to have a 2 computer limit, but iirc they did away with that limitation.

No, I think they had a one computer limit and increased it to two.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

PAK

Any chance for a demo version, in a near, forseeable future?

JudgeDredd

This is a superb game. I'm loving it.
Alba gu' brath

Toonces

That's a really good looking game.

Let's bring that to some modern battles and I might even buy one, despite my negativity towards the interface.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Grim.Reaper

Sounds good that people enjoying...I would jump in, but the subject matter doesn't interest me...hope they use it for other areas of battles.

Nefaro

The artwork looks better than previous stuff.  Glad they're improving such things.

Al

Quote from: Zulu1966 on March 02, 2014, 12:55:51 PM
Quote from: Bison on March 02, 2014, 08:56:39 AM

No, I think they had a one computer limit and increased it to two.

I had heard that they dropped the activation limit but I don't know that for sure.  I sent an e-mail to JTSC for clarification.  I'll let you know when I find out something.
Al

Rizik6

Does anybody know whether you retain the ability to download the game from the Tiller site or just during a short purchase window?

Al

I heard back from JTSC - there's no longer an activation limit.
Al

jomni

Quote from: Al on March 02, 2014, 09:13:14 PM
I heard back from JTSC - there's no longer an activation limit.

So is it now online or offline?

Bison

Quote from: Rizik6 on March 02, 2014, 09:05:21 PM
Does anybody know whether you retain the ability to download the game from the Tiller site or just during a short purchase window?

Just send support a message with your order information and they'll send you a new dl link.

Rizik6