Independence Day 2023

Started by steve58, July 04, 2023, 09:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Followed by Tyrano-Pooh later that night. Which is great for roses I hear.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

Fashionably late....

Happy Belated National Birthday  :Party: :Party:  :Party:  :Party:  ..... rebel scum

Luv,
a loyalist to your north
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Thanks Windigo. And thanks to Canada for being Canada so we don't have to. Love you guys.  :kiss:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

yes, thank you for clogging the streets of south floriduh with shitty driving.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

Oh, come on. They're not that bad drivers, just wish they could hit a parking place once in a while.  :Hug:

FarAway Sooner

Come on, guys, we Americans really do appreciate our northern neighbors' exports of lumber, forest fire smoke, and maple syrup. 

Having spent time backpacking throughout Southeast Asia in my 20s, I came to the conclusion that Canadian basically have the same values as Americans but they're just more mellow about everything.  Except being mistaken for Americans.

Besides, Lord knows we need somebody to serve as the good guys in case we go Full On Gilead at some point.

Gusington

We've had enough smoke, Canadistan can stop with the exports of that now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I love Canadians. Thank you for giving our football players too old or not able to make it in the NFL a place to go and play. Now that's good neighbors.  :notworthy:

Windigo

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 23, 2023, 09:59:56 PMI love Canadians. Thank you for giving our football players too old or not able to make it in the NFL a place to go and play. Now that's good neighbors.  :notworthy:

We love the NFL castoffs. They rock.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

W8taminute

I remember checking out a book from my elementary school library about the American Revolution.  What was really great about it was that it had tons of drawings about the battle field situation for most the battles fought in the war.  Step by step depictions of a battles' progress complete with birds eye views of the battle field.   

The drawings were similar to looking at a bunch of units in any given total war game today.  IOW you got an oblique top down view point of neatly arranged lines of soldiers firing at each other on opposite ends of the battlefield. 

I just realized how cool this book really was and wish I could remember it's title or ISBN and buy it.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bobarossa

I remember those books too and they were great.  I think a friend of mine still has them.  American Heritage?

Gusington

^The WWI book by General S.L.A. Marshall is an American Heritage book and still one of my favorites of all time.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd