Decades Feeder Bracket - 1976 Round of 16

Started by MetalDog, October 01, 2017, 10:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Welcome to another edition of, "God!  Isn't this EVER going to be over?!?!?!"  I thought there would be more disco.  There is, really, but, most of it is just terrible.  Not that I want to foist all that crap on you.  I just wanted to give a flavor of that time.  There is a pods worth though, so I hope you enjoy.  As for the rest of the entries from 1976, there's quite a bit of good stuff.  I tried to make the matches as difficult as possible, so, you're welcome.  As always, thank you for voting!  And I hope you enjoy :)

The 1/16

The 8/9

The 5/12

The 4/13

The 6/11

The 3/14

The 7/10

The 2/15

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tuna

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 02, 2017, 05:02:50 AM
Kiss as a 15 seed?  Blasphemy!

lol, I didn't even acknowledge Kiss on there, had to go back and search the list. "Dirty Deeds and they're done dirt cheap"

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Pete Dero

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 02, 2017, 05:02:50 AM
Kiss as a 15 seed?  Blasphemy!

Forget the seed, it's all about the matchup.

Quote from: Pete Dero on October 02, 2017, 07:14:43 AM
Quote from: OJsDad on October 02, 2017, 07:02:45 AM
What a great year for music.

The year The Ramones released their debut, including Blitzkrieg Bop & Judy Is A Punk   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1BOsShTyng&list=PL437E09D314F5A93B

Only got so much room in the bracket.  Blitzkrieg Bop was on the list, just didn't make the cut.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob