It's Friday...what are you drinking while you game?

Started by Toonces, October 19, 2012, 11:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: LongBlade on November 23, 2012, 05:37:40 PM
Quote from: bob48 on November 23, 2012, 01:49:11 PM
That would be 'Chief Bad-Product Heckler' then? or maybe 'Head Heckler - Bad Products Division' - will it fit on a tee shirt though?

Basher-In-Chief, Bad Product Division.

I like it. Sure as Hell isn't going to fit on a name tag, though.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 24, 2012, 06:59:33 AM
So have it embroidered on your lab coat then.

Ooooo, fancy. Now I look learned and such.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 24, 2012, 03:14:00 PM
dont get ahead of yourself  ;)

I said I LOOK learned. So long as nobody actually attempts to ask me questions or the like, the illusion has a chance.  :D

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 22, 2012, 02:07:12 PM
according to the box, squeezed and crushed almonds with added fresh spring water

here she is:-

http://www.ocado.com/product/77098011?name=Alpro_Almond_Unsweetened_Fresh_Milk&source=PLA&gclid=CJ6kmsGi47MCFebLtAod0V0AoA

Bob,

just a big ass mallet and bad taste in dairy substitutes

there's a milk substitute made from potatoes that is pretty good, when we were farting around with a restricted diet for my autistic son Daniel we tried a lot of non dairy beverages ... he liked the potato based one best.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

undercovergeek

even the sound of potato milk sends a shudder down my spine

LongBlade

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 06, 2012, 11:49:08 AM

Isn't that generally known as Aquavit?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

undercovergeek

Quote from: LongBlade on December 13, 2012, 04:44:56 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on December 06, 2012, 11:49:08 AM

Isn't that generally known as Aquavit?

had to google it but youre right - this looks like the kind of not cow/milk substitute i can get on board with

i have solved the problem at the moment by drinking green tea that i found i like very much and it doesnt have milk in, plus with tea in a glass i get to look like Sean Connery in Red October..........

minus the uniform

and submarine

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Arctic Blast

Hold on now...POTATO MILK? POTATO MILK. Who is conjuring up this horrible nonsense?!

undercovergeek

Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 13, 2012, 08:03:32 PM
Hold on now...POTATO MILK? POTATO MILK. Who is conjuring up this horrible nonsense?!

points to windi

Toonces

My wife got me the Holiday Sampler of Sam Adams.  It has a bunch of different kinds...I really like the Chocolate Bock.  You can't really sit down and drink like 12 of them at a sitting, but one or two go down exceptionally smooth!   8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Toonces on December 14, 2012, 07:05:21 PM
My wife got me the Holiday Sampler of Sam Adams.  It has a bunch of different kinds...I really like the Chocolate Bock.  You can't really sit down and drink like 12 of them at a sitting, but one or two go down exceptionally smooth!   8)

I've become a big fan of chocolate porters and stouts in the past year. At first the concept seemed bizarre, but man can they be good.