The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Ha, those pictures are awesome, Arctic!  I really can't justify buying another game right now though - I just picked up an indie bundle yesterday that had about eight games in it, and bought Dominions 3 last week!  My lady would murder me...

It's on The List though.  Looks good.

LongBlade

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 03, 2013, 03:57:05 PM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on March 03, 2013, 03:36:30 PM
Mark of the Ninja is 66% off - $4.99  for the remainder of the weekend. Get it. It's fantastic. You're a goddamn ninja. What else do you need?

La la la not listening la la la!

I failed my Will save and just bought it. In fairness, I had a -5 drm because I'm not on a gaming laptop and Mark of the Ninja is likely to work fine on this little rig.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 03, 2013, 05:02:14 PM
Ha, those pictures are awesome, Arctic!  I really can't justify buying another game right now though - I just picked up an indie bundle yesterday that had about eight games in it, and bought Dominions 3 last week!  My lady would murder me...

It's on The List though.  Looks good.

That's quite the list of games...that include zero ninjas.

Besides, is the wife REALLY going to bust you too bad over $5? After all, it would be cheaper than everything else you bought...

;D

Huw the Poo

You are a bad person!  You must live with that knowledge!

Nefaro

I enjoyed the first level of Mark of the Ninja.  I would just rather get a gamepad to play it.

I probably also need to get one for Valley Without Wind 2, which they evidentally gave to owners of the first, and despite their recently adding more mouse support. 

Just not sure whether I'll actually use a damn gamepad that often, however.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 04, 2013, 03:04:31 AM
You are a bad person!  You must live with that knowledge!

I will, sir...quite happily.  ;D

Nefaro

Wargame: European Escalation is on sale at Gamersgate, Today Only!  50% off...   
$17.50

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-WEE/wargame-european-escalation

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Nefaro

Unity Of Command at Gamersgate for $8 .. 60% off.

13 hours left!

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-UOC/unity-of-command

Sword of the Stars 2: Enhanced $4.98 .... 75% off

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SOTS2LW/sword-of-the-stars-ii-enhanced-edition

PanzersEast

GOG Sale
Good stuff in there....

EADOR: GENESIS   $2.99
AGE OF WONDERS  $4.99
AGE OF WONDERS 2: THE WIZARD'S THRONE   $4.99
AGE OF WONDERS: SHADOW MAGIC    $4.99
STRONGHOLD HD   $4.99
PHARAOH + CLEOPATRA  $4.99
ZEUS + POSEIDON (ACROPOLIS)   $4.99
HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 3: COMPLETE EDITION  $4.99
HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC® 4: COMPLETE   $4.99
HEROES CHRONICLES: ALL CHAPTERS   $4.99
KING OF DRAGON PASS  $2.99

PE

Huw the Poo

God damn, that's a lot of good, cheap gaming!

Arctic Blast

Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3 are marked down to $41.99 on UPlay. Combo that with buying any game over $19.90 getting you a free game (there are 6 choices) and it becomes a better deal.

Everything Mass Effect is half off on Origin.

GreenManGaming has Red Orchestra 2 marked down to $4.99.

Arctic Blast

Sleeping Dogs is marked down to $9.99 today on Steam.

Greybriar

From now until Tuesday, March 19th GOG.com is having a Pick 5 Promo which reduces the usual price of the five games selected by 80%.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

steve58

FTL on sale for $3.99 at GoG. Non-Steam version....
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)