Pay more than $15 and also get:
  Civ V Brave New World

The Humble Store is also having a Paradox Mega Sale
  EUIV for $14.99
  Warlock for $4.99
  Crusader Kings II Collection for $19.99
  Hearts of Iron III for $4.99  / Semper Fi DLC for $2.49
  ...and lots more
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

eyebiter

Toonces

You know, that bundle looks really, really good!  I think I'm going to jump in!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

W8taminute

Storm over the Pacific for only a dollar?  That's too good to pass up but is this game worth it even at that price?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

BanzaiCat

I was asking just that in our SotP thread...

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=2024.0

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it. It's Wastelands Interactive, so the tutorial is difficult to follow and the English leaves something to be desired ("Coubtry" instead of "Country" in the main menu, plus "Admiral!" starting every. Single. Tutorial slide.), and the sea battles aren't all that grand, but some of our peers here seem to have gotten a few hours' worth of enjoyment out of it so I went for it.

I tried following the tutorial tonight but it doesn't do a lot. I gave up when I got to the naval portion, but that was because the show Chuck is calling my name over on Netflix. I intend to give it more of a try here in a week or so.

W8taminute

Thanks Banzai!  I'll check out your post. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 06, 2014, 07:39:21 PM
Redshirt looks pretty cool.

I debated picking that up when it came out, but after checking into the gameplay it sounds like some goofy facebook simulator.. INNNN SPAAAACE!! 

I like the "goofy" and "space" parts but "playing facebook" doesn't sound very enticing.

Tpek

Quote from: Nefaro on February 06, 2014, 10:04:06 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 06, 2014, 07:39:21 PM
Redshirt looks pretty cool.

I debated picking that up when it came out, but after checking into the gameplay it sounds like some goofy facebook simulator.. INNNN SPAAAACE!! 

I like the "goofy" and "space" parts but "playing facebook" doesn't sound very enticing.

It's a rather mediocre and boring game.

-budd-

found a gothic bundle

Gothic Universe, all 3 parts and addons apparently....$4.00  http://www.bundlestars.com/store/gothic-universe-edition/

forgot to mention there redeemed on steam.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

BanzaiCat

Thanks for the tips re: Redshirt, Nefaro and Tpek. I was wondering what they weren't showing about the game and thought that surely this couldn't just be a social media sim...ha.

Jarhead0331

Anyone know where I might be able to score a discounted steam code for CKII? I have the gamers gate version, but all of the DLC I have acquired is steam only (don't ask).
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

Let me check my account.

Yep, still have one. Check your Steam account and see if it's there.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Staggerwing on February 09, 2014, 07:07:58 AM
Let me check my account.

Yep, still have one. Check your Steam account and see if it's there.

Bro! You rock! I owe you one.

Thanks Stagger.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18