The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Nefaro on March 25, 2014, 03:41:53 PM
Crusader Kings 2 and all it's DLC is 75% off on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/

and 50% off at Gamersgate.  :-\

Thanks for the heads up.  I filled a bunch of gaps in my DLC for the game.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Greybriar

Quote from: TheCommandTent on March 25, 2014, 05:03:52 PM

Getting all the DLC for Crusader Kings II is a never-ending task. I've purchased more than 30 CK2 DLC and that was before Steam was required. The list of DLC is so long in my GamersGate account it takes nearly a full page to list all those I have purchased.

So I've quit trying to complete my collection of DLC for the game.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Asid

DCS Spring Sale 2014

From March 26th to March 31st, Eagle Dynamics will have discounts up to 60% off the following DCS products:

DCS: P-51D Mustang. $39.99 now $15.99 (60% off)

DCS: UH-1H Huey. $49.99 now $19.99 (60% off)

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3. $49.99 now $19.99 (60% off)

DCS: A-10C Warthog. $39.99 now $27.99 (30% off)

DCS: Black Shark 2. $39.99 now $27.99 (30% off)

DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade. $29.99 now $20.99(30% off)

DCS: Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Pre-Purchase Beta. $49.99 now $39.99 (20% off)

DCS: Combined Arms. $29.99 now $23.99 (20% off)

A-10A: DCS Flaming Cliffs. $14.99 now $11.99 (20% off)

Su-25: DCS Flaming Cliffs. $14.99 now $11.99 (20% off)

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

Note: As these are products on sale, purchases during this sale will not be applied to the DCS Customer Bonus System.
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Toonces

Quote from: Greybriar on March 25, 2014, 05:18:42 PM

Getting all the DLC for Crusader Kings II is a never-ending task. I've purchased more than 30 CK2 DLC and that was before Steam was required. The list of DLC is so long in my GamersGate account it takes nearly a full page to list all those I have purchased.

Is there any way to sort easily which DLC you own and which you don't?  Like you I have a plethora of DLC but I know I'm missing a few.  It's getting tiresome going through them one at a time to see which I already have.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Greybriar

Quote from: Toonces on March 25, 2014, 10:06:52 PM
Is there any way to sort easily which DLC you own and which you don't?  Like you I have a plethora of DLC but I know I'm missing a few.  It's getting tiresome going through them one at a time to see which I already have.

None that I know of. If anyone knows of a way to nestle expansions and DLC under a game in their GamersGate Library or some appropriate setting, I would appreciate it if they would share that information here. The only thing I can think of is the My Shelf feature, which would be something of a pain in the backside to organize and keep up to date.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Toonces on March 25, 2014, 10:06:52 PM
Quote from: Greybriar on March 25, 2014, 05:18:42 PM

The easiest way I've found with STEAM (and it still isn't very easy) is to go to the CKII page and open the list of all DLC.  At the bottom is a button that says add all DLC to cart.  When you got to your cart it labels those that you already own and you can with one click remove them from the cart.  Then you are left to choose from the ones you do not own.  Again not a simple way but its the "quickest" way I've found so far.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Kushan

Quote from: TheCommandTent on March 26, 2014, 05:30:05 AM
The easiest way I've found with STEAM (and it still isn't very easy) is to go to the CKII page and open the list of all DLC.  At the bottom is a button that says add all DLC to cart.  When you got to your cart it labels those that you already own and you can with one click remove them from the cart.  Then you are left to choose from the ones you do not own.  Again not a simple way but its the "quickest" way I've found so far.

Easiest way I have found as well. Usually only takes a few minutes to sort through all of them.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Greybriar

Quote from: Nefaro on March 25, 2014, 03:41:53 PM
Crusader Kings 2 and all it's DLC is 75% off on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/

and 50% off at Gamersgate.  :-\

GamersGate increased the discount on most Crusader Kings II items to 75%, but the offers expire tomorrow, March 28th.

eyebiter

Greybriar

"Pay just $3.99 for the COMPLETE Trainz Simulator 12 bundle. Save $135!" at Bundle Stars.

I have had no experience with Bundle Stars and can neither endorse nor criticize them. If anyone has, let us know how you feel about them.

Toonces

I've bought from there before and it's legit.  If I remember correctly they basically email you a bunch of Steam codes you can redeem for the games.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Greybriar

FlickJax

Quote from: Greybriar on March 27, 2014, 05:20:43 PM
"Pay just $3.99 for the COMPLETE Trainz Simulator 12 bundle. Save $135!" at Bundle Stars.

I have had no experience with Bundle Stars and can neither endorse nor criticize them. If anyone has, let us know how you feel about them.

But are these fun?

Greybriar

Quote from: FlickJax on March 28, 2014, 05:52:21 AM

But are these fun?

I haven't played them myself (and I own Trainz: The Complete Collection still unopened in its retail box!) because I'm more into steam locomotives than more modern trains. But some folks think they are.

weateallthepies

Have a load of cheap games from them, worth keeping an eye on as they occasionally have something worth owning.

The Groupees bundle looks ok at the moment:

http://groupees.com/bm12

Has a $1 minimum to get Sang-Froid which looked interesting when it was released. Plus a load of other stuff. $3.50 minmimum will net you a load more weird filler games, and some other train game called A-train 8