The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Did Doorkickers get a zombie fight expansion recently? One such game did (not well received if I recall -- the zombie expansion not the original game which players liked much better).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 06, 2015, 05:42:27 AM
Did Doorkickers get a zombie fight expansion recently? One such game did (not well received if I recall -- the zombie expansion not the original game which players liked much better).

You're thinking of Breach & Clear, and it isn't an expansion...its a whole new game.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

steve58

Matrixgames has put War in the Pacific - Admiral's Edition on sale at half-price.  $40 for digital download.

Gentlemen, I ask for your attention.

Our sources are reporting that today one of the biggest, deepest and most detailed wargames ever made, has been put on sale.

The analysts concur that it will remain in this status for the duration of the entire weekend, so your window of opportunity is limited.

We are certain that our target is 50% discounted; this means that the ones who will dare to take it on will have the chance to play the largest air/naval conflict in history at half the regular price!

Which game am I speaking about? Of course, it is

War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition!

This monster wargame set in the Pacific theatre during the WWII will be on sale until Monday 10th  at midnight Pacific Daylight Time (9am CEST/ 3am EDT)!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

sandman2575

I've been playing WitP AE almost exclusively for the past few weeks. This game will always have a permanent place on my hard-drive...

Anyone who's interested should jump in at this price -- $40 is a steal, to say the least.

Tuna

This mean it's going to Steam?..FYI not for the faint of heart!

Staggerwing

Oh FFS... now I have to get a game that requires I put my latest turn in my will and last testament so another generation can keep playing for me.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JasonPratt

Already own it (and paid full price), but I'm glad to see it steaming along. Uh, not necessarily at Steam. Building up steam, I meant to say. Ahem.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

smithcorp

Total War Shogun 2 collection is 75% off on Steam at the moment (as is the base game).

Rayfer

Train Fever on sale for $8.74 on Steam. Anyone play this, worth the time and money?

steve58

Greenmangaming has pretty much all the Retrosim/Microprose titles on sale for ~$1.74 each.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Civ V Brave New World on sale at Amazon for $6 and Steam for $7.49.

...Gods and Kings on sale too.

BanzaiCat

I grabbed Breach and Clear and something else on Steam sale this weekend...B&C isn't too bad but it gets repetitive fast. I'm not sure if I like it better than Doorkickers, at least not yet.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 17, 2015, 07:55:10 AM
I grabbed Breach and Clear and something else on Steam sale this weekend...B&C isn't too bad but it gets repetitive fast. I'm not sure if I like it better than Doorkickers, at least not yet.

Door Kickers is definitely the superior game. But I liked B&C for what it is.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Mad Max (coming out 9/1) is 40% off at Green Man (VIP).

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd