The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Never tug on Superman's cape. Never spit into the wind.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on April 15, 2016, 04:38:10 PM
Are the DLCs for Pillars on sale and Steam activated?

DLC is not on sale and GOG games can't be activated on Steam (you can use GOG's Galaxy)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: mirth on April 15, 2016, 04:46:44 PM
Never tug on Superman's cape. Never spit into the wind.
Never fight a land war in Asia.
Never drink turpentine and piss on a brushfire
Insert witty comment here.

Martok

Pete is correct, Gus.  GOG games can't be activated on Steam, and no I don't believe any of the Pillars DLC is part of the sale, just the base game. 

Quote from: jamus34 on April 16, 2016, 07:16:30 AM
Never drink turpentine and piss on a brushfire
That could be read a slightly different way...and be even more terrible.  :-\ 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

steve58

Order of Battle: Pacific and its first expansion, Order of Battle: Morning Sun, will be sold on Steam at a discount price, starting at 7 pm CEST and lasting 48 hours.

Order of Battle: Morning Sun will be discounted by 34% (sale price: $9.89) while Order of Battle: Pacific will have a very special discount price of 50% (sale price: $19.99)!

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4067579

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Dammit Carl!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on April 20, 2016, 01:45:53 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on April 20, 2016, 01:39:29 PM
This Humble Bundle disturbs me, brony.

ftfy

See, I didn't want to make the obvious joke. :P

Sorry to bleach your eyes with that...it surprised me as I've not seen anything that lame appear in the HB yet.

BanzaiCat

Nightdive Studios is having a mega-sale over on Steam. Here are but a few of the games:

Terra Nova $2.03
Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender $2.37
Bloodnet $2.37
WWII GI $1.39
Fleet Defender: The F-14 Tomcat Simulator $1.74 (sure to bring a tear to Goatfury's eye)
Sid Meier's Colonization $2.37
Sword of the Samurai $2.37
7th Legion $1.74
Wizardry 6 and 7 $1.24
Silent Service $3.49
Silent Service II $3.49
Starlord $1.74
Dragonsphere $2.37
Tank: M1A1 Abrams Battle Simulator $1.74
Knights of the Sky $1.74
Inherit the Earth $1.49
F-19 Stealth Fighter $0.97