The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

Has anyone had any experience with WinGameStore? I ran across them via another gaming forum and spotted a couple of games that I think are worth the money:

Train Valley is priced at 50% off ($4.99 U.S.) and
Bounty Train is priced at 70% off ($7.49 U.S.)

Actually, I highly recommend Train Valley over Bounty Train; the latter is a good game but I don't believe it would appeal to as many gamers.

There are quite a few Specials at the WinGameStore.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

gameleaper

Quote from: Tpek on August 04, 2016, 09:09:12 AM
Quote from: weateallthepies on August 03, 2016, 08:47:23 AM
Quote from: gameleaper on August 02, 2016, 10:27:55 PM
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=17574.0

don't missout have a look, its the best value for money deal Ive seen

There is also the Humble Book Bundle for Vampire: The Masquerade though doesn't have the newer stuff. Still a good bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/vampire-masquerade-rpg-bundle

There's also the 20th anniversary edition, which is currently 80% off
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/94815/Vampire-The-Masquerade-20th-Anniversary-Edition

Anyone knows what's the difference between the 20th ann edition and the revised edition?

I just found out what the difference is, the new v20 has most of the important rules and info from all the addons made for the original V:tM , and its core rules have been improved,also has color art and new artwork, apparently its the only book needed to play all the Vampire setting, it has all the important bits of clans and addons included, its brand new and is on sale.

tgb

Grand Pigeon's Duty is 1% off on Steam today. Down to $00.98 from the list price of $00.99.

Grab it while you can.

Nefaro

Quote from: tgb on August 08, 2016, 02:52:17 PM
Grand Pigeon's Duty is 1% off on Steam today. Down to $00.98 from the list price of $00.99.

Grab it while you can.

Good thing I held off purchasing for sooo long.

BanzaiCat

If I want to see something shit all over something, I'll just go read the reviews of Suicide Squad over at Rotten Tomatoes.

steve58

Quote from: Greybriar on August 06, 2016, 01:57:58 AM
Has anyone had any experience with WinGameStore? I ran across them via another gaming forum and spotted a couple of games that I think are worth the money:

I tried setting up an account with them a couple months back.  After the 4th time through the acct setup I gave up.  First, there was something wrong with my acct name, then my password, then something else, etc...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Greybriar

Thanks for the response, Steve. O0

Anyone else?
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

steve58

Humble Bundle - Survive This Bundle

Pay $1 or more for:

• Kholat
  • Tharsis 
  • Savage Lands

Beat the average (currently $5.29) to also get:

• Space Engineers
  • Rust
  • Shelter 2

Pay $14 to also add:

• Planetbase

...bundle also includes a coupon for

• 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Shelldrake

Kholat, Thasis and Space Engineers look well worth the paltry price of admission.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

BanzaiCat

I was thinking the same thing about Planetbase, but I don't need any new games right now.

Right NOW, anyway. Maybe in five minutes, though...

Rayfer

Grand Ages Medieval on Steam for $7.49. I've been on the fence a long time with this game.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

AchillesLastStand

Quote from: Rayfer on August 11, 2016, 01:41:31 PM
Grand Ages Medieval on Steam for $7.49. I've been on the fence a long time with this game.

Me too and the recent horrible reviews were enough to turn me away for the final time. Apparently{?} the game has been abandoned by the developers.

Rayfer

Quote from: AchillesLastStand on August 12, 2016, 01:50:47 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on August 11, 2016, 01:41:31 PM

Me too and the recent horrible reviews were enough to turn me away for the final time. Apparently{?} the game has been abandoned by the developers.

My feelings as well.  Haven't pulled the trigger and don't think I ever will.

Gusington

I definitely would not describe it as horrible. More as challenging. IMHO it is worth 7.49.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd