The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Well as far as RPGs I have The Witcher 3, Wasteland, the rest of Pillars of Eternity and Grim Dawn to play. I guess what's the problem with adding one more to the pile? Especially for 9 dollah.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on September 07, 2016, 06:04:52 PM
Well as far as RPGs I have The Witcher 3, Wasteland, the rest of Pillars of Eternity and Grim Dawn to play. I guess what's the problem with adding one more to the pile? Especially for 9 dollah.

Exactly.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I looked at a Let's Play video of that Lords game, and it looked alright but not compelling enough to make me want to buy it.

Borderlands 2 GOTY for $10 is compelling, though. I already have it, Tiny Tina, and both Ultimate Vault Hunter packs, but not the 5-6 other expansions, most of which were 9.99 themselves normally.

Thanks for the graphics cards wisdom, all. Some games that I can't run on my old rig run flawlessly on this one so I guess I got a little ahead of myself. I used to check that CanIRunIt site all the time with the old computer...guess I'll just need to watch it the next time something comes up.

Gusington

Hmm let's check out the video...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I see what you mean BC, not really inspiring...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on September 07, 2016, 06:27:24 PM
I see what you mean BC, not really inspiring...

Buy it any way. Only 9 dollah.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I just dropped 40 bucks on game that's going to take me a year or more to play. What's $9 to you?

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on September 07, 2016, 07:19:47 PM
I just dropped 40 bucks on game that's going to take me a year or more to play. ....

Oh do tell!  ???

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on September 07, 2016, 07:34:09 PM
Quote from: mirth on September 07, 2016, 07:19:47 PM
I just dropped 40 bucks on game that's going to take me a year or more to play. ....

Oh do tell!  ???

Witcher 3. I have more of a backlog of RPGs than Gus  :D

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on September 07, 2016, 05:46:39 PM
Lords of the Fallen complete on Bundle Stars for 8.99...anyone play this? It's got a 73 meta score on Metacritic which isn't bad and it looks pretty awesome from the videos. I am quite tempted at 8.99. Anyone?

Looked too Cons-hole port. 

Maybe the gameplay is fun, but if that's the case it would end up being a $9 migraine for me.

Maybe you should save it for picking up Total War: Warhammer.  :P

Nefaro

Humble Store has a big sale going.

Lots of 50-75% Off stuff.

For example, I saw Rising Storm for $4.99 (75% off).   And Neo Scavenger for $4.49.

http://www.humblebundle.com/store