The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

Quote from: Gusington on April 04, 2017, 01:51:28 PM
Budd I bought Dying Light EE - fired it up just for a second and I can tell you straight away that the music grabbed me immediately...very John Carpenteresque.

Also Tyranny (Tranny) is on sale at Steam for ~30.00 right now.

GOG also has Tyranny (all 3 editions) on sale.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

I liked the first Dead Space but haven't played any of the others, post impressions!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Quote from: Gusington on April 04, 2017, 05:43:50 PM
I liked the first Dead Space but haven't played any of the others, post impressions!

will do, if i actually follow through with my plans. My gaming whims seem to change daily these days. I rage quit Dead Space 1, 2 times. Just don't like the lock you in an area, low on ammo and you cant get out without killing everything scenario.After a few times in a row of that i was like FU and quit. I liked everything else, especially the atmosphere and the weapons.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

Ryse: Son of Rome on sale at Bundle Stars for ~3.00! Good game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted

Squad has a free weekend (and half price to buy) on Steam.  Good opportunity to see if you like it

Gusington

Green Man Gaming is having an Easter sale, from which I may buy the latest Resident Evil game.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Headed there now. Thanks for the 'Head's Up'.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Shelldrake

Humble Bundle has a great deal on space strategy games. $1 gets you Space Hulk Ascension, Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity and Gal Civ 2 Ultimate with the original Gal Civ as a freebie!

https://www.humblebundle.com/intergalactic-bundle
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

Does not appear to be any sort of Steam spring sale, thank God.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 12, 2017, 06:00:22 AM
Humble Bundle has a great deal on space strategy games. $1 gets you Space Hulk Ascension, Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity and Gal Civ 2 Ultimate with the original Gal Civ as a freebie!

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

jamus34

Quote from: Shelldrake on April 12, 2017, 06:00:22 AM

That's a great bundle and I'd be all over it...

...if I didn't already own pretty much every game on it in some shape or form.
Insert witty comment here.

Greybriar

Matrix Games is having an Easter sale. Here's the post about it from their forums:

QuoteORIGINAL:  Daniele

Here at Matrix Games we wish you all a very Happy Easter!

Get ready to celebrate! It's a tradition now and this year makes no exception. The Easter Coupon gives a 30% discount on any purchase from our stores!

No game is excluded: the discount is also valid for our recent release such as Afghanistan '11, Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk, Warhammer 40,000 Sanctus Reach and many more!

WASTE NO TIME, YOU ONLY HAVE THIS WEEKEND!

You can redeem the discount by entering the following coupon while checking out:

HappyEaster

The coupon is valid until the 18th of April even on multiple, simultaneous purchases, so pick any game you like and enjoy!
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Nefaro

DCS 40% Off Sale on the majority of their modules.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/

QuoteDCS World Easter Sale

Today at 1500 GMT marks the start of our Easter Weekend 2017 sale! This 40% off sale includes most of our and third party released products! If you've been holding out for a sale on a particular module, now is your chance! This sale will last until 24 April 2017 at 0900 GMT.

ex.

Flaming Cliffs 3 (7 aircraft)   = $24
Su-27/F-15C/Su-25/A-10A (all in FC3 module, above) = $6 each
Others  = $18 to $30

smithcorp

Thanks for the heads-up. Got the Gazelle, finally with a big discount!

Nefaro

Quote from: smithcorp on April 15, 2017, 03:06:10 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. Got the Gazelle, finally with a big discount!

8)

Let us know how the training goes.  I read that it takes some time getting used to flying that one.

For others:

Flaming Cliffs 3 no longer requires owning a LOMAC disk.