The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Dude I literally have it in my Steam basket right now ready to gift to you but we are not friends on Steam?? How can this be???

Unless your name is not Toonces on Steam...

...God you suck, breh.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

There can be only one Toonces.

How are we not friends?  You disappoint and hurt me, Gus.   :(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

BREH IT WAS IN MY BASKET BREH

Friend me in the next few minutes and it's yours.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

No, I partaked in a significant quantity of Australia's finest, cheapest fermented grapes while watching Nine Inch Nails videos until entirely too late.   :-[

I'd like to get to it this weekend, but my son's wrestling in the state competition on Saturday, and Sunday is his birthday, so it might have to wait another week or two.

That was very kind of you, though.  Thanks BREH!   :-*

Gusington

My pleasure. It was a crime you, of all people, didn't have it.

In that note, Ozark Rebel gifted me Graviteam Tactics - Mius Front and the Raid dlc...thank you!

Problem is I am not sure who Ozark Rebel is...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on February 08, 2019, 09:43:19 AM
My pleasure. It was a crime you, of all people, didn't have it.

In that note, Ozark Rebel gifted me Graviteam Tactics - Mius Front and the Raid dlc...thank you!

Problem is I am not sure who Ozark Rebel is...

Maybe "Moreb" from these boards, always was talking about Graviteam games...

Gusington

I'm looking at his profile right now and honestly don't know who it is. Oh well.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on February 08, 2019, 06:04:52 PM
I'm looking at his profile right now and honestly don't know who it is. Oh well.

My bet is still Moreb, think he mentioned often going to cabin in woods and mountains, maybe connection to Ozarks which is in Missouri......so MoReb (Missouri Reb) = Ozark Rebel.....that's my guess anyway:)

Gusington

^Hmm I could go with that. There are also 1 or 2 really old-timers from Wargamer days from Missouri too who haven't been heard from in years (anyone remember Bison?) who I thought of.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 08, 2019, 06:34:21 PM
Quote from: Gusington on February 08, 2019, 06:04:52 PM

My bet is still Moreb, think he mentioned often going to cabin in woods and mountains, maybe connection to Ozarks which is in Missouri......so MoReb (Missouri Reb) = Ozark Rebel.....that's my guess anyway:)

Yeah, that was me. lol.
Very astute. Like a dinner theater without the dinner and less theatrics.

You're very welcome Gus. GTMF is like corn whiskey. Easy does it. An acquired taste. But boy when it hits you....

When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

Thanks for the gesture, man. This was like an episode of Matlock, moreso than dinner theater.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on February 08, 2019, 09:46:56 PM
Thanks for the gesture, man. This was like an episode of Matlock, moreso than dinner theater.

Matlock with 2 good hips
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

Even one would be an improvement over the original.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd