The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Order of Battle anniversary sale...upto 50% off.

https://www.slitherine.com/inventory/special

Offer ends on Monday, Apr 27th, 2020
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

airboy

Quote from: steve58 on April 20, 2020, 01:17:48 PM
Order of Battle anniversary sale...upto 50% off.

https://www.slitherine.com/inventory/special

Offer ends on Monday, Apr 27th, 2020

Red Steel comes out Friday.  If you are interested in Red Steel, you can import the Red Star core force.  Red Star is among the 50% off titles.  I've enjoyed the entire series - except Kriegsmarine which is interesting but a sideshow compared to the other releases.

steve58

Sanctuary Bundle (PC Digital Download) $4.99 @ Fanatical

Bundle Includes:
The Walking Dead + 400 Days DLC
The Walking Dead: Season Two
The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries
This War of Mine
This War of Mine: Stories - Season Pass DLC
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition
Blood: Fresh Supply
RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

Quote from: steve58 on April 23, 2020, 03:47:24 PM
Sanctuary Bundle (PC Digital Download) $4.99 @ Fanatical

Bundle Includes:
The Walking Dead + 400 Days DLC
The Walking Dead: Season Two
The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries
This War of Mine
This War of Mine: Stories - Season Pass DLC
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition
Blood: Fresh Supply
RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach

That bundle is worth it just for This War of Mine.
Insert witty comment here.

-budd-

The Alien franchise is on sale on steam, and a few other goodies. I picked up Phantom Doctrine for $8 and Alien Isolation for $2, not a bad $10 spent.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

Total War sale at Humble Bundle!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Labbug

Matrix Games have their digital Napoleonic games on sale for 51 to 67% until May 5.

Sir Slash

Big Total War sale at Steam. I just snagged Medieval TW 2 and the DLC for $6.24. I never finished the game as the Turks, now's the time.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Do you mean to tell me that you do not read even two posts above yours?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

No, I was overwhelmed by your new avatar.   <:-)    This one's at Steam.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Is that from Car Wars table top / miniature game?

Not quite but the art style is very similar.
Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: jamus34 on April 28, 2020, 03:22:24 PM
Is that from Car Wars table top / miniature game?

Not quite but the art style is very similar.

Looks like GI Joe to me.

Yup...its the "Tele-Viper" version 8.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Yes! Circa 1985. My real world job has become similar to a Tele Viper's.  Comms...comms in the morning, comms in the evening.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

You mean... it's not a self-portrait?  :o  Damn Gus, I thought that was you at the last New Years' party.