Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 19, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
stuck in my head today

They're coming to town this fall on a co-headlining tour with Godsmack.

Anyone nearby wanna go with me?

I'm really hoping that tour comes up here...

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

OK, the drum kit sounds like it was bought from Walmart, but this is awesome otherwise... good one Bayo.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

weirdly-derivative lyrics but a decent groove

not necessarily one of my new favorites, but some of y'all might dig it

[yt]https://youtu.be/fHAi_-DOy40[/yt]

Staggerwing

Not bad- much more like what heavy metal should be as opposed to past years' over-produced derivative emo cash crop.

Halford's really got that Anton LeVay thing down pat.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

Honky-tonk piano, early Katy Perry-esque vocal; its a great beginning. Gets into an harsher Billy Idol groove... 6 stars out of 7!

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Very close to Janis Joplin..... very cool....

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Pete Dero

Quote from: MetalDog on August 03, 2018, 09:43:27 PM
Sound like anyone?

The sound of silence ...  (video not available in your region error)

MetalDog

Now, I would have said Grace Slick.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on August 05, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

Yeah, I can totally hear some early Grace Slick in there.  If Kantner & Balin were more interested in rocking out than making political statements, that could've been Jefferson Airplane circa 1971 or so.

trailrunner

Quote from: MetalDog on August 05, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

That's what I was thinking.