Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

hamas just made a very very big mistake.
its a rather confused situation at the Gaza border along with massed rocket attacks and at least one naval engagement.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

msnbc currently has 40 Israelis killed and 740 wounded.
even if you cut that number by 2/3rds Israel is going to go ape shit.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

not something I expected to wake up to.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead0331

Remember, absolutely NO Politics.

So far, good effort to summarize the tactical and strategic situation on the ground.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

GDS_Starfury

what could possibly be political about Israel?

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

from March.
"Here is Russia's Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, with the terrorist leadership of Hamas, earlier this year."

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Capt. Obvious says that hamas has truly fucked themselves.

UN Weapons Inspector

The big question is how Israeli military intelligence missed that. Netanyahu is going to have a big problem trying to explain it.