Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bobarossa

The directed energy battery suprised me so much I looked it up.

https://www.defensenews.com/digital-show-dailies/ausa/2022/10/14/shorad-laser-weapon-will-stay-in-development-phase-longer-than-planned/

At least I think this is the same device.  The article is about a year old.

W8taminute

^Fascinating. 

Earlier this year or was it late last year I read an article that Israel is on the verge of or all ready has laser beams that can knock out incoming rocket fire.

Edit:  Chinese or North Korean tank?  I'm not going to google it but will wait for an answer first.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

unarmored T-14 armata

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

W8taminute

Oh wow.  Doesn't look that impressive with it's cloths off.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

GDS_Starfury

didnt look impressive with its cloths on either.

GDS_Starfury

one of the copiest of cope cages.

GDS_Starfury

Australian M1's.

Sir Slash

Damn, those are good tanks if they can run upside-down like that! Of course they do come from down-under so.... :laugh:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

M1S - spider variant

will be replaced by a still in testing variant called the "gecko"
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Sir Slash

And here all I thought Aussies were good for was catching crocs and building steakhouses.  :shocked:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Outback is based out of Tampa.  :ROFL:

W8taminute

And here I was thinking about Subaru's when I heard Outback.  Get it?  :ROFL:

Gusington

^Subarus are built in Alabama  :ROFL:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash