That time of year has come again to scare Gus!

Started by JasonPratt, September 15, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

True. My bowels are made of iron but at least that's close to my bladder.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

A less than 1 percent failure rate is acceptable to me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Pretty sure state militia SGTs are issued bladders that might have been iron back when the Maine blew up, but are now as rusty and crotchety as the SGTs they're issued to. ;)

Gusington

That is correct. The rust and uh... crotchetyness...is what makes the bladders impermeable!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

BanzaiCat

Tuna

and I always thought the moist loins was caused by something totally different!

mirth

Sir Slash

Take it from me, you don't want to get your DW40 mixed-up with your Flex-Seal. That causes a whole other problem.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Well, if that isn't scaring Gus, it's at least scaring me...  :hide:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I just completed a quest line in Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone that is one of the great PC game ghost stories I've ever played through. Rivals that legendary level from Thief, in the asylum. I'll have to do a What's Gus Playing on it and try to capture it's greatness.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd