That time of year has come again to scare Gus!

Started by JasonPratt, September 15, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Joke's on you Sir since it's way too warm for pants.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I have Tourette's; that's impossiCOCKSUCKERble.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Hey Gus. What do you post under for your Let's play videos? I was going to pull the trigger last night on Darkwood but when I went to the checkout my info was not stored as usual. The bed ended up being closer than my card.

Do you recommend Darkwood?
I have Tourette's; that's impossiCOCKSUCKERble.

When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

Depends how challenging you like your games, b. If you enjoy difficult puzzle solving and crafting, you with love it. I definitely enjoy it for it's creepy factor from what I've played so far - couple of nights worth - but I am stuck now and think I have to start again. I was also constantly consulting the internet for help. It's not like Skyrim or The Witcher or other more standard rpgs, roguelikes or action games...the difficulty can be brutal.

I'll be posting a quick and dirty review with screening here soon too. You don't have much to lose if you get it though, at 15.00. I think it's worth the risk and it's something I would return to when feeling more ambitious/smart/self-confident.

If I keep mucking up in Darkwood I will switch gears to The Witcher 3 for the DLCs, and then Shadow of War comes out on 10/10 🤓

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on September 28, 2017, 06:34:04 PM
the difficulty can be brutal.

I'm not one for frustratingly difficult games. That may be a problem but 15 is certainly reasonable.

mirth

Sounds like RL and I haven't particularly enjoyed that.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Yeah brutal difficulty is definitely not my thing either guys but the lore and Eastern European feel were enough to get me to buy.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: mirth on September 28, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

Sounds like RL and I haven't particularly enjoyed that.

You wonder around lost in the dark irl?

BanzaiCat

Sorry, that was a little over-the-top language-wise, even for me.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd