The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 13, 2014, 05:53:27 PM
Steam has Rome Total War II and Company of Heroes 2 on sale - 50% off

GamersGate is offering Company of Heroes 1 Complete for 75% off, Company of Heroes 2 for 66% off and Total War Rome II for 50% off. Better hurry though--both CoH sales end in about 8 hours and the sale on RTW2 ends in 2.5 days.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

BanzaiCat

The Witcher is available on Steam (the 'director's enhanced edition cut' or whatever it is) for 1.99. Witcher 2 is something like 3.99 also.

steve58

Amazon is having a Valentines Day Sale.  Here are some of the deals:

•   XCOM: Enemy Unknown + XCOM: Enemy Within $15
•   The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $5
•   Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition $7.50
•   Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition $3
•   Battlefield 3 $5
•   Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection $5
•   Crysis 3 $5
•   Dead Space 3 $5
•   Medal of Honor: Warfighter $5
•   Tomb Raider $7
•   Hitman: Absolution $5
•   Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition $7.50
•   Sleeping Dogs $5
•   Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods [Download] - $3.75

More deals listed here:  https://slickdeals.net/f/6718836-amazon-pcdd-valentine-s-day-sale-xcom-eu-ew-bundle-15-the-bureau-5-arkham-origins-17-tomb-raider-7-sleeping-dogs-5-ffxiv-15-more
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

This weeks Matrixgame sale:

This week we end the sale of the Close Combat series with Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog and on top of that we present you an amazing deal on Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris. Both games can be bought with a fifty percent discount for the entire week.

Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog details the desperate German counter-attack at Mortain, the last chance of the Wehrmacht to stave off defeat in Normandy.

Get Close Combat for just $19,99

Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany's military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 and even offers the chance to invade or hold Britain in a what-if Sea Lion scenario.

Get Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg for just $19,99

If I'm not mistaken, I think these prices are $6 cheaper than the Holiday sale!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Bison

Decisive Campaigns is definitely worth the price.

JasonPratt

Dang but they are testing my resolve! (Fortunately I think I already have DC:Blitz. The fact that I'm not entirely sure whether I have it or not already, is part of why I currently have a resolve... ;) )

And yes, those are cheaper than the holiday sale, but that was the plan: the holiday sale had most things around 30% off, as usual, while the weekly sale would put a couple of things more discounted than the holiday sale, as usual (starting last year).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

eyebiter

JasonPratt

A Steamcode for the recently released Air Conflicts: Vietnam is 80% off this weekend at Gamersgate; along with Pacific Carriers and Secret Wars.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JasonPratt on February 20, 2014, 10:41:18 AM
A Steamcode for the recently released Air Conflicts: Vietnam is 80% off this weekend at Gamersgate; along with Pacific Carriers and Secret Wars.

Despite all the awful reviews, I still can't help being tempted.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JudgeDredd

Steam has up to 75% off Ubisoft titles
Alba gu' brath

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

eyebiter

steve58

Thanks eyebiter!  Game is currently OOS (out of Steam keys) on Amazon, but I was able to apply the credit.  Credit is good for 2 weeks (I think), so I should be able to get Thief when its back in stock.