Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by son_of_montfort, December 19, 2013, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I was an early kickstarter backer. Still don't have my steam code. Miffed.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

It's coming straight from the developer?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 12, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Did you look at your profile page on their site?  I see my profile has been updated with link to steam to activate.

trek

Feel like staying up late tonight or maybe getting up early AM? You'll be able to Officially play KCD at 3:00 AM EST.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 12, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Did you look at your profile page on their site?  I see my profile has been updated with link to steam to activate.

Thanks for the tip, Grim. I was able to activate on steam through the KCD website.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 12, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on February 12, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Thanks for the tip, Grim. I was able to activate on steam through the KCD website.

Your welcome and I am good to go as well...just preloading at the moment

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Millipede

Quote from: Gusington on February 12, 2018, 10:23:03 PM
I am now preloaded for bear.
Me too but I'll be damned if I know how I'm going to play this, SE5 multiplayer and watch the Olympics too. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Yskonyn

The game had already been unlocked! At least here it has! 👍🏻
Just got sent a screenshot by a friend. I am out of town so have to wait... 🙈
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Zulu1966

Been looking at this for months and months. Sincerely hope it is one of those that lives up to expectations.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

jamus34

Please let the masses know how it is. Been watching this but got burnt enough times to not preorder games.
Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

A surprisingly cool reception from RPS...however, the review is noticeably light on detailed game impressions and once again obsessive when it comes to issues of gender and race. God how they annoy. I swear, they are the Huffington Post of gaming. Get over it already.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/02/13/kingdom-come-deliverance-review/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

I agree with you there - enough of the politics in the review. And I usually like RPS. Didn't read like that particular reviewer liked it much, but they also compared to Witcher 3, which is unfair, I think.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd