What's better than Friday? A three day weekend!

Started by MetalDog, August 30, 2013, 06:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Monday is Labor Day here in the States.  It's a national holiday that sees the "official" end of summer and is filled with barbecues and outdoor activities.  Our hobby, especially on the computer, is an indoor one.  So, between the bratwurst and volleyball, what will you be playing?

I've got some Civ IV BTS MP on tap (to the surprise of noone).  I'm trying to hook up with Tuna and TCT for some Warlock and I have been in the mood for some old school, paper and pencil D&D.  I'm teaching my daughter and the (future) Mrs.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

JudgeDredd

More Challenger II model making - nearly there.

I think I'll throw in a couple of FSX Air Hauler jobs to keep my finances going up and also perhaps look into flying a jet.

I might continue my Bioshock:Infinite - though I did get a tad bored with it.

Likely some rFactor2 and keeping on the sim line of things, maybe some DCS whether it's Black Shark, Huey, Su-25, A-10 or FC3 I don't know.

That may well be it.
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

"What's better than Friday? A three day weekend! "

A four day weekend since I have a vacation day today as well:)

Not sure what is on tap...might be some Ace Patrol, some APC Golf, and might even play Medieval War II to get in the total war mood for Tuesday's release of Rome....

Tuna

Definitely a lot of Flight Sim X and DCS (finally got it working activation wise - lost some activations in the process, and never did get a response from their held desk 10 days ago. so they failed that test - where battlefront replied the next day - still not happy with either's DRM)

Probably continue my Civ V and Shogun 2 games.... Trying to resist the Rome 2 pressure!
Hope to get a Warlock session in with Tent and MD.. Or one of the other MP games that needs to be 'continued'.

Happy Labor Day all!

JudgeDredd

And some EU IV thanks to Grim Reaper!  ;D

I wonder if this will null and void my previous list!

*edit* CK2 - NOT EU IV!
Alba gu' brath

tgb

RL has gotten in the way of playtime the last couple of days, but I definitely plan to continue my Spanish campaign in EU IV, as well as the American campaign in Ace Patrol

bayonetbrant

Not burned out on CardHunter yet!  I've also got a Shoshone campaign going on Civ5 and might even get a board game or two on the table.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Kushan

Going to continue my French campaign in EU IV. I keep restarting campaigns but I think I've settled on seeing this one through to the end. I'll more then likely start a second campaign as Venice or one of the other Italian states.

The rest of my free time will be spent doing some beta testing, Skyrim modding, and maybe a new Distant Worlds campaign.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GJK

Advanced Squad Leader and (possibly) Commands and Colors: Ancients tonight at my FLGS.  We have a little group that is meeting up to play.  Possibly some Force on Force at home with my son (or maybe just work on models).  I'd really like to get started on that game of Carrier that I've had set up for some time.  Me and my son went to the Pacific War Museum last weekend so I have a real itch to get some PacWar stuff going.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

GJK

Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Gusington

He had an original post p before that card above.

Me? I will be girding my loins for a good moistening with the release of Rome II. Will also be checking out Ace Patrol on Steam.

In addition I hope to drain my head and chest of the remnants of a particularly nasty summer cold. That may be the most rewarding thing I do.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

XBOX360

I will be continuing Batman Arkham City and Lego Batman 2.  Need to play some Plants vs. Zombies some more in order to get a couple more cheevos.

PS3

The Last of Us.  So far this games' story is very intense and riveting. 

STEAM

Probably put some more time into Game Dev Tycoon.  Maybe fiddle around some more with the WW1 mod for NTW but I really should resume my Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes campaign.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Slick Wilhelm

I'll be continuing the grind towards my T-95 in World of Tanks, and getting into my first real game of Victoria II: Heart of Darkness.

mikeck

EU IV...nothing else
Patiently waiting for Rome 2 which will prob alt occupy all of my gaming time for the foreseeable future
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson