Wait? What? No Friday thread yet - where's MetalDog when you need him?

Started by undercovergeek, September 06, 2013, 09:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Tuna

We're just not that important to him anymore  :-[

I think my wife has told my 14 year old he can get Rome II, so I will be checking it out!

Lots of FSX.. loving my new B-17 and L-1011!

PBEM turns of CMBN with Con..

Anguille

Looks like i am going to play the following games:

- Haegemonia: legions of Iron....about to finish the campaign (mars).

- Armada 2526 Supernova pbem

LongBlade

Rome II.

I'm also working on untangling the 30 Years War, but that's a topic for books.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

Continuing my retro gaming with Knights of the Old Republic. Just became a Jedi and have been slaughtering Kath Hounds with my lightsaber.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

tgb

Barthheart

In a real slump as far at PC gaming goes....... :-\

Will do some board gaming... should really continue my DAR...  :P

More work on the VASSAL mods I'm working on... this will use most of my free time.

Sir Slash

The obvious answer... Rome 2. And Sunday, the start of NFL football, finally. That gives me an idea. The next TW title. NFL Total War! ;D ;D ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 06, 2013, 10:08:59 AM
The obvious answer... Rome 2. And Sunday, the start of NFL football, finally. That gives me an idea. The next TW title. NFL Total War! ;D ;D ;D

Genius!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

^Here take my money for NFL Total War. Take it!

Rome II, once I pick a faction for the real campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

republic

I've been playing lots of Xcom.  Its the perfect baby/daddy game.  Move a guy, clean up puke, move a guy, clean up poop, move a guy, burp...  :)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Wife is home this weekend, she's been away helping care for her sick mom, so nothing for me until Monday when she heads back....then for me it's back to the Belgium forests and so more Battles from the Bulge. One the best wargaming experiences I have ever had.

mikeck

Rome 2. Updating my drivers hoping to get rid of the "red skies" Introduced with CA's newest patch.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Martok

I've just begun a stretch of working six days straight, so I won't have a whole lot of time for gaming this weekend.  What little I do get will unquestionably be spent on Rome II, and perhaps some more Birth of the Federation

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces