Wait? What? No Friday thread yet - where's MetalDog when you need him?

Started by undercovergeek, September 06, 2013, 09:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on September 06, 2013, 10:03:25 AMWill do some board gaming... should really continue my DAR...  :P

we were getting ready to consign it to the Panthers in the Fog bin ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 06, 2013, 12:37:05 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on September 06, 2013, 10:03:25 AMWill do some board gaming... should really continue my DAR...  :P

we were getting ready to consign it to the Panthers in the Fog bin ;)

DOH! It's not that bad yet.... :P

LongBlade

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 06, 2013, 10:08:59 AM
The obvious answer... Rome 2. And Sunday, the start of NFL football, finally. That gives me an idea. The next TW title. NFL Total War! ;D ;D ;D

Isn't that Blood Bowl?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bob48

DoW2 for me, and another try at beating the 'defend' mission in Space Hulk.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

steve58

BattleWorlds: Kronos just started the closed beta for us Kickstarters, so I'll be checking it out this weekend.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Bison

Gusington

^You're going to go blind.

Are you playing a single player campaign yet?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Rome 2 and the new version of ActionPC Hockey that should be released this weekend.....that is about it, besides spending all Sunday watching the NFL.

Arctic Blast

I'm going to try to get Maneuver tried and played this weekend to clear the board game decks for the 18 or so games I currently have inbound. Madness.  :o

On the computer front, oh hai Saints Row 4.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Working night shifts all weekend.

Hoping to get out to the range and do some more blazing away with the new shotgun.  It's fun but my shoulder is feeling fully tenderized already.

MetalDog

Sorry, fellas.  I was busy, uh, getting busy until late into the night.  With the little sleep, and dehydration, I only had enough time to make my lunch, shave, brush my teeth and throw on a uniform and out the door I went.  However, the (future) Mrs. is heading out of town tomorrow, so, it will be Civ IV BTS MP, some Warlock and a buttload of football!!  Go Bucs!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

CptHowdy

EU3. ran through a quick game as the kongo to get a feel for the game, going to pick a busier country this time around.