GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Tpek on May 10, 2014, 03:38:01 PM

Title: I Shall Remain
Post by: Tpek on May 10, 2014, 03:38:01 PM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/293460/

Anyone tried this already?
It seems enticing but I'm not into yet another impulse-purchase-that-turns-crap.

I've downloaded the old demo before but never bothered to actually try it (and have no idea if it is an accurate representation of the game's current or future state)
http://www.desura.com/games/i-shall-remain
Title: Re: I Shall Remain
Post by: Nefaro on May 10, 2014, 11:16:43 PM
It's been on Desura for quite awhile.  One of those long Alphas AFAIK.
Title: .
Post by: eyebiter on May 10, 2014, 11:30:49 PM
.
Title: Re: I Shall Remain
Post by: Tpek on May 11, 2014, 02:53:08 AM
Quote from: eyebiter on May 10, 2014, 11:30:49 PM
Expect this will be in another indie bundle at some point.

Already been on at least one of those clone bundles apparently.
Title: Re: I Shall Remain
Post by: FarAway Sooner on May 11, 2014, 03:21:09 PM
Eyebiter, I love that sig photo!