GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Toonces on May 15, 2014, 02:24:56 AM

Title: Neverwinter (Online MMO)
Post by: Toonces on May 15, 2014, 02:24:56 AM
LOL.

So I created a character and finally logged onto this game.

All I can say is this:  I've always thought Southpark was insanely funny...but now I have a whole new appreciation for this episode.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s10e08-make-love-not-warcraft



(With Dutch Subtitles! You lucky R-Tard!)   

Title: Re: Neverwinter (Online MMO)
Post by: Tpek on May 15, 2014, 04:08:00 AM
I should really get back into the game.
Module 3 was just released this week.

And I've been abandoning the leveling of my Controller Wizard for too long... :P
Title: Re: Neverwinter (Online MMO)
Post by: steve58 on May 16, 2014, 02:24:47 PM
FYI:  RPS is giving away 10,000 free booster packs.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/05/16/neverwinter-booster-packs/#more-207471
Title: Re: Neverwinter (Online MMO)
Post by: Toonces on May 18, 2014, 10:24:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up on that.  I grabbed one and it does seem spam free and pretty easy.   :smitten: