GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Tuna on May 16, 2014, 03:31:08 PM

Title: IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd
Post by: Tuna on May 16, 2014, 03:31:08 PM
FS2Crew is having a 50% off sale till the 18th  ;D

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/442277-pmdg-737-ngx-special-bundle-pack-50-percent-off-until-may-18th/ (http://forum.avsim.net/topic/442277-pmdg-737-ngx-special-bundle-pack-50-percent-off-until-may-18th/)
Title: Re: IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd
Post by: jomni on May 16, 2014, 06:21:15 PM
Be a man and fly the plane all by yourself. :)  :knuppel2:
Once I learned the whole procedure, I stopped using FS2Crew.
Not realistic, but satisfying.
Title: Re: IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd
Post by: Toonces on May 17, 2014, 01:41:06 AM
Is this something I have to have?  I have to admit I don't really know anything about it.  It looks like a voice activated co-pilot simulation...is it $27 awesome?
Title: Re: IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd
Post by: jomni on May 17, 2014, 02:07:01 AM
It is great because it simulates a real copilot doing stuff that he should be doing for you, the captain.  Good immersion and it is definitely how things are done in real life.
But if you want to learn the systems, then you need to do both roles.  If you want to experience the joy of flying the PMDG with some guide and help on the procedures, then FS2Crew is a great learning tool.
Title: Re: IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd
Post by: Tuna on May 17, 2014, 09:36:59 AM
27 isn't it really like 20.50?

Haven't taken the plunge yet. I see a ton of YouTube Videos with it..

I know how to fly it Jomni, I'm just wondering if the immersion factor of this add on would be cool!

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-PMDG-737-NGX-Special-Bundle-Pack.html (http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-PMDG-737-NGX-Special-Bundle-Pack.html)

Is the link above, all one would need?
Title: Re: IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd
Post by: jomni on May 17, 2014, 09:46:13 AM
it is cool and immersive
Title: Re: IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd
Post by: Tuna on May 17, 2014, 09:53:08 AM
Does it cause any hit on Frame Rates?
Title: Re: IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd
Post by: jomni on May 17, 2014, 06:50:08 PM
Quote from: Tuna on May 17, 2014, 09:53:08 AM
Does it cause any hit on Frame Rates?

No. Stop asking more questions.  Go get it. Lol!
Title: Re: IF there is any PMDG 737 NGX owners in the Crowd
Post by: Tuna on May 17, 2014, 09:59:36 PM
lol.. just did about a half an hour ago, before I went out to pick up my son.. Maybe I'll be trying it tomorrow!