http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/05/22/space-hulk-deathwing-screenshots/#comments
im not imagining a whole game last year am i? dedicated to space hulk?
its just that noone mentions it in the entire piece, or the 41 comments (at time of posting)
there was a space hulk game last year right?
We have several threads around here discussing it.
Including this 13 page one:
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=7093.msg180751#msg180751 (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=7093.msg180751#msg180751)
...so it must exist.
do you think perchance, you could go to the link and then read my post again?
Quote from: undercovergeek on May 22, 2014, 03:07:57 PM
do you think perchance, you could go to the link and then read my post again?
I did. And?
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 22, 2014, 03:08:56 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on May 22, 2014, 03:07:57 PM
do you think perchance, you could go to the link and then read my post again?
I did. And?
im not referencing the game everyone played, that you reviewed and everyone read
its a new one - that admittedly is discussedin the last 4 posts of the 13 page thread, and admittedly by me, but then it was vapourware - now its real-ish
By the Emperor's left femur, this could be a winner.
Quote from: undercovergeek on May 22, 2014, 03:12:39 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 22, 2014, 03:08:56 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on May 22, 2014, 03:07:57 PM
do you think perchance, you could go to the link and then read my post again?
I did. And?
im not referencing the game everyone played, that you reviewed and everyone read
its a new one - that admittedly is discussedin the last 4 posts of the 13 page thread, and admittedly by me, but then it was vapourware - now its real-ish
I think we had a failure to communicate. I'm still confused. :uglystupid2: