GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: magnus on June 02, 2014, 04:47:09 PM

Title: Fall Weis ?
Post by: magnus on June 02, 2014, 04:47:09 PM
 I see this is on Steam for about $20.

I picked up a game called Fall Weis from the same company a while ago in a bundle for maybe $1.

Is this the same exact game?

Title: Re: Fall Weis ?
Post by: Rizik6 on June 02, 2014, 05:29:16 PM
I believe it came out last Fall by Wasteland.  I doubt that it's ever been in a $1 bundle, but I don't know for sure.
Title: Re: Fall Weis ?
Post by: Wolfe1759 on June 02, 2014, 05:42:59 PM
Same game, $1 and apparently not worth even that http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3622622

Haven't got it myself as I've totally given up on Wasteland games as they never finish them e.g. http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=9230.msg234126#msg234126
Title: Re: Fall Weis ?
Post by: Rizik6 on June 02, 2014, 08:26:05 PM
Wow. I'm surprised.
Title: Re: Fall Weis ?
Post by: Nefaro on June 03, 2014, 07:23:24 AM
Quote from: Rizik6 on June 02, 2014, 05:29:16 PM
I believe it came out last Fall by Wasteland.  I doubt that it's ever been in a $1 bundle, but I don't know for sure.

I got it, along with a few other Wasteland games, in a bundle last year.  It had a few other developers' titles with it too.  I think it was closer to three dollars by the time I grabbed it.
Title: Re: Fall Weis ?
Post by: Greybriar on June 03, 2014, 08:00:44 AM
I bought Fall Weiss (http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FAW/fall-weiss) awhile back when GamersGate had it on sale for $5.00 U.S. I still haven't gotten around to installing it.