GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Lord Zimoa on June 03, 2014, 02:12:38 AM

Title: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: Lord Zimoa on June 03, 2014, 02:12:38 AM
Sovereignty video presentation taken from HOW14:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iTHm9y8_TQ
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: Boggit on June 03, 2014, 06:02:56 AM
Lord Zimoa = Tim the Torturer! :o

You know this isn't out yet, and still you dangle it beyond our reach... :'( How cruel is that? ;)
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: PanzersEast on June 03, 2014, 12:30:56 PM
Throws credit card at post and walks off......

Day 1 purchase or early access purchase.... looking good.


PE
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: Martok on June 03, 2014, 02:58:07 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1108.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh412%2FRotarrin%2FFunny%2FShut-Up-And-Take-My-Money_zpscde331d2.jpg&hash=11c4e7b5979f44e2b32020ab89767ccc85190069)


Seriously, this really is looking good.  Can't wait to see more! 

Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: Boggit on June 03, 2014, 03:28:19 PM
^ I agree. I'm hoping for another glimpse of Tim's Dryad - which he was totally smitten with :smitten:, or better still the buxom nymphs he mentioned while we were in Italy! :smitten: :2funny:
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: undercovergeek on June 03, 2014, 04:20:41 PM
sold - the Dwarves will rule the land
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: Boggit on June 03, 2014, 05:08:12 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 03, 2014, 04:20:41 PM
sold - the Dwarves will rule the land
But their women are so... hairy! :o Which is fine if you're into bearded women!  ::)O0
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: undercovergeek on June 03, 2014, 05:43:44 PM
Quote from: Boggit on June 03, 2014, 05:08:12 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 03, 2014, 04:20:41 PM
sold - the Dwarves will rule the land
But their women are so... hairy! :o Which is fine if you're into bearded women!  ::)O0

If it's got pbem I'll show you how hairy they are
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: Boggit on June 03, 2014, 06:01:01 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 03, 2014, 05:43:44 PM
Quote from: Boggit on June 03, 2014, 05:08:12 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 03, 2014, 04:20:41 PM
sold - the Dwarves will rule the land
But their women are so... hairy! :o Which is fine if you're into bearded women!  ::)O0

If it's got pbem I'll show you how hairy they are
ROFL! ;D
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: RedArgo on June 03, 2014, 06:15:54 PM
The guy introducing the video says it has multi-player, but I thought I read it was single player only.  Anyway, looking forward to this.
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: Boggit on June 03, 2014, 06:19:07 PM
Quote from: RedArgo on June 03, 2014, 06:15:54 PM
The guy introducing the video says it has multi-player, but I thought I read it was single player only.  Anyway, looking forward to this.
No, definitely it will offer multiplayer as well. :)
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: Sparhawk on June 03, 2014, 09:18:51 PM
This will be a fun game. I'm looking forward to its release.
Title: Re: Sovereignty video preview
Post by: TheCommandTent on June 03, 2014, 10:02:21 PM
Not that I have time for another game but this looks like alot of fun!