please make as many witty tree puns as you can
youre all a shower of bastards!!
I looked, but I couldn't find it in all the trees...
They're talking about it over at SimHQ. Positive impressions, but still pretty alpha state. Something to keep an eye on...
I've dabbled in a forest a few times........
...or am I barking up the wrong tree.........
If this thread was posted in a forest, and nobody was around to read it, would it actually exist?
Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 05, 2014, 12:19:14 PM
I looked, but I couldn't find it in all the trees...
no, no, nooooooooooo
Quote from: bob48 on June 05, 2014, 12:47:38 PM
I've dabbled in a forest a few times........
...or am I barking up the wrong tree.........
too frikking late, he can smell puns a mile off
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 05, 2014, 12:55:32 PM
If this thread was posted in a forest, and nobody was around to read it, would it actually exist?
It's still be a man's fault. :-\
Does this Forest echo with laughter?
;D
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_m2wbu4doET1qfdzd8o1_500.gif&hash=a9f925da277e0990a2a8140332713636a0256e7a)
Just hang on until spring cleaning. (You'll never guess who the maid is.)
Quote from: bob48 on June 05, 2014, 12:47:38 PM...or am I barking up the wrong tree.........
if we keep up the puns, everyone else will want us to leaf
but if they stick around, they can appreciate varying shades of excellent humor
I would like to reference caber tossing in a humorous way.
Unfortunately, someone else is going to have to do it.
All these stupid puns are really preventing the thread from developing any roots. I'm totally stumped on how to get it back on track without sapping any further time and energy. I'm going to pine on this for awhile if you don't mind.
Maybe I should pith off.
Think I'm gonna Grow somewhere else.
I just made the stairway - zeppelin - robert plant - forest connection.
OMFG. I am Ben Roethlisberger.
We'll soon be sycamore tree puns.
fortunately, no one is pining for you to make puns out of wodin subjects ;)
it hurts so much more in your own thread
Yes. Sometimes I hate this place so very, very much.
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 05, 2014, 03:27:02 PM
it hurts so much more in your own thread
You could always start a splinter group. :2funny:
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 05, 2014, 03:28:01 PM
Yes. Sometimes I hate this place so very, very much.
Maybe it is time for you to branch out. 8)
Quote from: bob48 on June 05, 2014, 03:45:31 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 05, 2014, 03:27:02 PM
it hurts so much more in your own thread
You could always start a splinter group. :2funny:
fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Maybe it time for me to offer you an olive branch.
Planting the seeds of friendship Bob?
Signing a Tree-ty.
And quickly.. mustn't let the grass grow under my feet, that would go against the grain.
Acornier place than this has yet to be found.
Knot with the puns again yew guys!
Plank you, plank you very much.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-61eCkcs4GHs%2FUbHX7dBUq0I%2FAAAAAAABAYQ%2FTC1k8sbYisg%2Fs400%2FFC6BD8D19C75402795D42B1C450_h316_w628_m5_ctGxmzKSh.jpg&hash=c872d5fcce4cb4dc4bd3d30d7a41e116b0dd29fe)
Stop beating around the bush guys.
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 05, 2014, 04:32:29 PM
Quote from: bob48 on June 05, 2014, 03:45:31 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 05, 2014, 03:27:02 PM
it hurts so much more in your own thread
You could always start a splinter group. :2funny:
fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Don't worry about him, hes all bark no bite.
I suppose the puns will wrap up around page tree
Oaka, You soon twigged that.
we've logged quite a few good puns on this board
Yew are so right.
I saw what you did there.
Quote from: Staggerwing on June 06, 2014, 06:45:45 PM
I saw what you did there.
A subtle one there. I first thought you finally broke the chain. But you didn't.
Oops! My post broke the trend.
So now this thread will just keep lumbering along, sapping my energy... I wood rather knot pitch in, if that's possible...
You just couldn't leaf it alone could you?
Arborsolutely not.
Two more assimilated...
The resistance of the antipunners is now in grove danger.
Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 05, 2014, 03:22:19 PM
fortunately, no one is pining for you to make puns out of wodin subjects ;)
I don't think he'd see the funny side of the j-oak...
Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 05, 2014, 03:22:19 PMfortunately, no one is pining for you to make puns out of wodin subjects ;)
Quote from: Boggit on June 07, 2014, 06:52:27 AMI don't think he'd see the funny side of the j-oak...
It's a bit on the shady side
he may find it difficult to copse with the strain.
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 05, 2014, 12:18:00 PMplease make as many witty tree puns as you can
youre all a shower of bastards!!
admit it, despite the passive aggressive nature of your OP edit, you secretly pine for our humor to needle you...
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F8b%2F40%2F9a%2F8b409ab9a906cdd768eabc69ad936135.jpg&hash=bcc25400755ca8c4a10b0eac570a020a11a49083)
I don't want to undercut the warped humor in this burl-y thread, but all the puns before this one were just chips in the bucket.
Quote from: steve58 on June 07, 2014, 07:48:52 AM
I don't want to undercut the warped humor in this burl-y thread, but all the puns before this one were just chips in the bucket.
That wood be a wooden bucket? ;)
Quote from: steve58 on June 07, 2014, 07:48:52 AM
I don't want to undercut the warped humor in this burl-y thread, but all the puns before this one were just chips in the bucket.
All my dreams of becoming a world-class tree-punner have turned to ash.
Quote from: FarAway Sooner on June 07, 2014, 09:40:33 AM
Quote from: steve58 on June 07, 2014, 07:48:52 AM
I don't want to undercut the warped humor in this burl-y thread, but all the puns before this one were just chips in the bucket.
All my dreams of becoming a world-class tree-punner have turned to ash.
So you'll be weeping willow you?
I'm stumped now.
perhaps you need to branch out in new directions.
that could be the root of the problem ya know and its best not leafing any stone unturned.
True. Avoid what's Poplar and try some Alder ones.
Maybe this thread has run its course. Whose gonna give me Tree-fiddy for it? C'mon tree-fiddy?
I woodn't give you a wooden nickel for it
Quote from: Nefaro on June 05, 2014, 02:00:10 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_m2wbu4doET1qfdzd8o1_500.gif&hash=a9f925da277e0990a2a8140332713636a0256e7a)
Just randomly lurking through threads and I come upon this gem...an epic moment in movie history. They'll probably never make movies this good again. O0
I have to be honest - I'm confused.
Perhaps I can't see the wood for the trees.
Planks very much for starting this one though...it made me chuckle...even if it was eventually branching from the OP's thread!
Tree!
Actually meant to say
(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6509720576/hAF2A5F8C/)
Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 07, 2014, 05:29:26 PM
I have to be honest - I'm confused.
Perhaps I can't see the wood for the trees.
Planks very much for starting this one though...it made me chuckle...even if it was eventually branching from the OP's thread!
Et tu jd?
^Beware the Ids of Larch...
I think undercovergeek has been bamboozled out of talking about the Forest.
He is just barking up the wrong tree ...
Quote from: TheCommandTent on June 07, 2014, 09:36:48 PM
He is just barking up the wrong tree ...
like a metal dog.
Quote from: vyshka on June 07, 2014, 08:57:44 PM
I think undercovergeek has been bamboozled out of talking about the Forest.
i abandoned thread ages ago
see that dinghy on the horizon, paddling away, thats me
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 08, 2014, 03:09:44 AMsee that dinghy on the horizon, paddling away, thats me
Once the thread was drowning in puns you abandoned ship, and as wave after wave of humor crashed upon the thread, you bailed!
We should have made him walk the plank.
where are my mod powers to shut this down!! >:(
Come on, ucg. You're not angry at this thread, you're just board with it.
Ain't mulch else to say, I guess.
OFMG THAT MAKES TWO!!!!
For ucg: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/06/09/the-forest-alpha-review/