GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RooksBailey on June 06, 2014, 12:09:23 AM

Title: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: RooksBailey on June 06, 2014, 12:09:23 AM
VG24/7 has a very funny article on some of the gamer reviews of CK2.  Two of my favorites:

(https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2939/14377148793_b1abd9bda2_o.jpg)

and

(https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2927/14170298969_0e8f8e8ce4_o.jpg)

:2funny:

You can read the whole thing here:  http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/04/incest-murder-eugenics-syphillis-crusader-kings-2-reviews/

Quote"I force vassals I don't like to marry old inbred people" and other terrific Crusader Kings 2 reviews
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: Nefaro on June 06, 2014, 02:13:25 AM
ROFL!

:2funny:
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: Martok on June 06, 2014, 03:37:14 AM
LOL!!! 

Those are great!  Thanks for sharing, RB. 
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: jomni on June 06, 2014, 04:10:52 AM
Nice. :D
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: TheCommandTent on June 06, 2014, 05:33:17 AM
Now that's some funny stuff right there.
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: mikeck on June 06, 2014, 07:29:18 AM
I used to marry off court members to their own family members and do the same for their kids to see of I could breed horrible mongoloid devil worshipping mouth breather through generations of incest. Got a few
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: Boggit on June 06, 2014, 08:22:25 AM
ROFL! ;D
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: CFoxRun on June 06, 2014, 08:58:04 PM
That was great.  I haven't laughed so hard for quite a while.  Good therapy.  Thanks Mikeck.
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: Toonces on June 06, 2014, 09:25:04 PM
 :D
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: bayonetbrant on June 06, 2014, 09:25:41 PM
Quote from: mikeck on June 06, 2014, 07:29:18 AMto see of I could breed horrible mongoloid devil worshipping mouth breather through generations of incest.

Mirth, Gus, Star...  who else?   :crazy2:
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: JasonPratt on June 08, 2014, 09:05:40 AM
Jesus. 1950+ hours.  :o
Title: Re: Hilarious Reviews of Crusader Kings 2
Post by: vyshka on June 09, 2014, 03:56:00 PM
And one above him had 2900 hours