GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Tpek on June 18, 2014, 08:18:52 AM

Title: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Tpek on June 18, 2014, 08:18:52 AM
Head over to GOG.
They're handing out free copies of Magrunner game. :)
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Shelldrake on June 18, 2014, 08:35:17 AM
Just grabbed my copy! :)
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: steve58 on June 18, 2014, 08:59:40 AM
Thanks Tpek.  As usual when GOG gives a way a freebie, they are a bit swamped at the moment.  I got "Your game will be added to your library as soon as we process the queue. We'll email you when it's done!"  so I guess I'm good.
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Huw the Poo on June 18, 2014, 03:18:42 PM
I didn't even mean to get it.  I only clicked on it to have a look, and immediately got the message that the game was added to my account.

Is it any good?
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: undercovergeek on June 18, 2014, 03:29:05 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 18, 2014, 03:18:42 PM
I didn't even mean to get it.  I only clicked on it to have a look, and immediately got the message that the game was added to my account.

Is it any good?

wtf - are you lost???

good to see you back, unless its not you!
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Huw the Poo on June 18, 2014, 03:33:41 PM
Haha Geek!  Yes it is me, and thanks. :)
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Wolfe1759 on June 18, 2014, 05:11:37 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 18, 2014, 03:18:42 PM
I didn't even mean to get it.  I only clicked on it to have a look, and immediately got the message that the game was added to my account.

Is it any good?

Did exactly the same thing - I've suddenly got a free game - no complaints, but yes is it any good?
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 18, 2014, 05:35:24 PM
I like it.  It's kinda Portal meets Cthulhu.
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Staggerwing on June 18, 2014, 05:56:13 PM
Looks trippy. Grabbed my copy as well. 
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: jomni on June 18, 2014, 08:00:23 PM
Stupid trap! Just clicked for info and it automatically gave the game to me.
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Staggerwing on June 18, 2014, 08:49:55 PM
^Forced to accept a free game with no strings attached... oh the horror... the horror!

;D
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 18, 2014, 09:15:49 PM
Eldritch horror no less!
Title: Re: Magrunner Free on GOG!
Post by: Greybriar on June 18, 2014, 10:21:50 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on June 18, 2014, 08:49:55 PM
^Forced to accept a free game with no strings attached... oh the horror... the horror!

;D

LOL!  :2funny:

Don't feel like the lone stranger, jomni--I did the same thing.