GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RooksBailey on June 25, 2014, 03:03:26 PM

Title: EA's UFC is Hilarious
Post by: RooksBailey on June 25, 2014, 03:03:26 PM
If the real sport was like this,  I would watch it ALL THE TIME!   :2funny:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/25/5842296/ufc-glitches-video-ea-sports

QuoteThe introduction to this YouTube video by user Tommy Toe Hold claims these glitches are uncommon. I wish that weren't true. I wish that a switch in the options menu allowed for a Glitch Fighting mode. The result would be like a modern Midway sports game, which is to say refreshing and fantastic.

Title: Re: EA's UFC is Hilarious
Post by: Swatter on June 25, 2014, 03:30:27 PM
I needed a laugh :)
Title: Re: EA's UFC is Hilarious
Post by: RooksBailey on June 25, 2014, 03:45:26 PM
Quote from: Swatter on June 25, 2014, 03:30:27 PM
I needed a laugh :)

Glad I could help.  :)

I cried I laughed so hard.   ;D  That vid reminded me of the good ol' days before games were so darn serious.   :)
Title: Re: EA's UFC is Hilarious
Post by: tgb on June 25, 2014, 04:54:23 PM
I haven't seen gameplay footage this funny since the original release of TW:Rome 2.
Title: Re: EA's UFC is Hilarious
Post by: undercovergeek on June 25, 2014, 05:18:34 PM
A masterpiece - that's made me laugh so much
Title: Re: EA's UFC is Hilarious
Post by: bobarossa on June 25, 2014, 05:27:36 PM
Don't eat while watching this.  I could have choked to death.
Title: Re: EA's UFC is Hilarious
Post by: Nefaro on June 25, 2014, 09:26:23 PM
BUahaha!   :D
Title: Re: EA's UFC is Hilarious
Post by: jomni on June 26, 2014, 12:29:58 AM
Actually, it is the commentary that really made this funny.
Title: Re: EA's UFC is Hilarious
Post by: undercovergeek on June 26, 2014, 02:49:25 AM
Absolutely...... I don't know how they didn't burst out laughing