GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on June 27, 2014, 04:30:21 AM

Title: Drums of War Demo...
Post by: JudgeDredd on June 27, 2014, 04:30:21 AM
http://slitherine.com/games/DoW_PC
Title: Re: Drums of War Demo...
Post by: undercovergeek on June 27, 2014, 04:31:34 AM
YOUVE GOT ENOUGH GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Drums of War Demo...
Post by: JudgeDredd on June 27, 2014, 04:32:22 AM
I don't want it. Look at the graphics on it!

I only posted because I thought some people here were interested  8)
Title: Re: Drums of War Demo...
Post by: tgb on June 27, 2014, 05:18:50 AM
When my main  rig was in the shop I grabbed this for my backup laptop since it was one of the few releases that machine could handle.  It's pretty bad.
Title: Re: Drums of War Demo...
Post by: Shelldrake on June 27, 2014, 08:23:46 AM
Production values leave a bit to be desired. Looks like it should be a tablet/ipad release.