GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: Con on July 04, 2014, 04:02:23 PM

Title: Big Game Hunting in the safety of your own home
Post by: Con on July 04, 2014, 04:02:23 PM
And by big game I mean very little game hunting.  But I think I will get this for the wife.  She gets a crazed look on her face when she decides to stalk the flies in our house and then swings at them like a crazed psychopath.  Of course she misses most of the time and the fly returns to taunt here only setting the cycle of violence in motion once again.  Maybe this new tool will break the chain.

The fat man naked trophy shot is a bit gratuitous



or since I can never get the youtube embedding to work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYAAy8Q_smU&list=TLqHLnLzEgOisPCWYKTNSHgbJFWjrSbiGF

Con
Title: Re: Big Game Hunting in the safety of your own home
Post by: MetalDog on July 04, 2014, 08:48:34 PM
Just take out the "s" at the end of the HTTP when you copy and paste it into the Reply.
Title: Re: Big Game Hunting in the safety of your own home
Post by: GDS_Starfury on July 04, 2014, 09:01:49 PM
or copy whats on the share tab and put that between the