GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Lord Zimoa on July 08, 2014, 09:02:39 AM

Title: Sign up for the Sovereignty`s Beta-testing program!
Post by: Lord Zimoa on July 08, 2014, 09:02:39 AM
Sign up for the Sovereignty`s Beta-testing program!

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=175&t=50920
Title: Re: Sign up for the Sovereignty`s Beta-testing program!
Post by: tgb on July 08, 2014, 10:21:44 AM
Done.  I guess it's an open beta, since there was no application or requirement listed.
Title: Re: Sign up for the Sovereignty`s Beta-testing program!
Post by: Shelldrake on July 08, 2014, 11:57:33 AM
I have also signed up. It is nice to see another 4X fantasy game.
Title: Re: Sign up for the Sovereignty`s Beta-testing program!
Post by: Martok on July 08, 2014, 01:26:40 PM
Oh hell yes.  Now where's my beta??!  ;D 




Quote from: tgb on July 08, 2014, 10:21:44 AM
Done.  I guess it's an open beta, since there was no application or requirement listed.
That doesn't sound right.  I had to sign an NDA, plus list my hardware specs. 

Title: Re: Sign up for the Sovereignty`s Beta-testing program!
Post by: tgb on July 08, 2014, 03:01:47 PM
Quote from: Martok on July 08, 2014, 01:26:40 PM
Oh hell yes.  Now where's my beta??!  ;D 




Quote from: tgb on July 08, 2014, 10:21:44 AM
Done.  I guess it's an open beta, since there was no application or requirement listed.
That doesn't sound right.  I had to sign an NDA, plus list my hardware specs.

You're right.  I guess I wasn't logged in the first time.  Odd that instead of asking me to log in, I got a message saying "thanks for signing up for the beta".