It's out (Early Access though) on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/265590/
Seems there are no current option for a single-copy purchase, just 2-pack and 4-pack.
Though it does have a 40% off discount for now. :)
This looks like a big party-based Co-op Sci-Fi Diablo style ARPG, but with little RPG to it. Not sure what to think, but it piques my interest despite not having sweet sweet lootz and probably not a lot of character customization.
If it has a good variety of stuff that can happen, in it's randomized missions, then it could be pretty cool. Gonna wait & see what it looks like closer to release.
For now I'm holding on to a spare copy ('cause there was no 1-pack :P)
Necromancy...
Tis' going cheap at the moment on Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/265590/
Seen some great reviews for this, so I couldn't resist that deal. Thanks.
The free Point of No Return update for The Red Solstice.
You know (at least if you've read the Games Donation thread) that I still got a spare copy of the game for anyone who wants it :P