GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: Mr. Bigglesworth on July 13, 2014, 12:37:53 PM

Title: Quote of the Day
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on July 13, 2014, 12:37:53 PM
"Frankly I had enjoyed the war... and why do people want peace if the war is so much fun".
Lieutenant General Adrian Carton de Wiart

http://www.maninstitute.com/adrian-carton-de-wiart-dream-manly (http://www.maninstitute.com/adrian-carton-de-wiart-dream-manly)
Title: Re: Quote of the Day
Post by: Staggerwing on July 13, 2014, 02:20:23 PM
Remove the "http://grogheads.com/forums/..." from the rest of the hyperlink and it's good to go.
Title: Re: Quote of the Day
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on July 13, 2014, 02:25:37 PM
I tried deleting that, it puts it back. Never happened before.
Title: Re: Quote of the Day
Post by: Barthheart on July 13, 2014, 08:31:17 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on July 13, 2014, 12:37:53 PM
"Frankly I had enjoyed the war... and why do people want peace if the war is so much fun".
Lieutenant General Adrian Carton de Wiart

http://www.maninstitute.com/adrian-carton-de-wiart-dream-manly (http://www.maninstitute.com/adrian-carton-de-wiart-dream-manly)

Now that's a badass dude!  O0