GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: undercovergeek on July 14, 2014, 04:17:02 AM

Title: Apache mod for Arma II
Post by: undercovergeek on July 14, 2014, 04:17:02 AM
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3980574/Apache_Diary#Post3980574

seems to be a full on apache mod if you want to get your attack chopper on

the write up posits that is a pro job and should be chargeable its that good
Title: Re: Apache mod for Arma II
Post by: JudgeDredd on July 14, 2014, 04:37:16 AM
That's a superb looking model - but I've given up on ArmA II with III out I'm afraid.
Title: Re: Apache mod for Arma II
Post by: undercovergeek on July 14, 2014, 04:38:10 AM
yeah, i think its supposed to work with 3 but its having a few difficulties
Title: Re: Apache mod for Arma II
Post by: Nefaro on July 14, 2014, 09:18:57 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 14, 2014, 04:37:16 AM
That's a superb looking model - but I've given up on ArmA II with III out I'm afraid.

After seeing what ARMAIII has regarding hypothetical futuristic equipment, I don't plan on getting it.  Stealth A-10s?  Seriously?  ::)   

:tickedoff:
Title: Re: Apache mod for Arma II
Post by: jomni on July 14, 2014, 05:13:11 PM
I've learned to accept the hypothetical stuff.  A lot of the stuff in ARMA III works just like real life.