GrogHeads Forum

Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis => Modelling and Miniatures => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on July 15, 2014, 04:07:19 PM

Title: Security at modelling websites
Post by: JudgeDredd on July 15, 2014, 04:07:19 PM
What is it with security and vetting at modelling forums?

I've signed up to two in the past few days and I've had an email from one with a link to validate my account (Britmodeller) but still cannot post and the other (International Scale Modeller) accepted my registration but hasn't sent an email yet....

It would be easier to gain access to Whitehall's private forums!

Thing is, I'm chomping at the bit to get on my airbrush and need advice
Title: Re: Security at modelling websites
Post by: GDS_Starfury on July 15, 2014, 06:05:53 PM
hyperscale.com and missing-lynx.com are easy and have better and faster responses IMO.
and after a while you notice that the same people are at all the sites anyway.
Title: Re: Security at modelling websites
Post by: Jack Nastyface on July 17, 2014, 04:14:00 PM
Didja check your junk mail folder?  Always check your junk mail folder...
Title: Re: Security at modelling websites
Post by: GDS_Starfury on July 17, 2014, 05:01:23 PM
and your junk for that matter!
Title: Re: Security at modelling websites
Post by: JudgeDredd on July 18, 2014, 01:08:08 AM
Yeah...of course.

Both sites have now activated my registration. I just think it would be quicker to join MI5's forums!