GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on July 22, 2014, 08:30:35 AM

Title: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 22, 2014, 08:30:35 AM
Game of the year, maybe?

My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant...a gay-themed point and click adventure.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.akamai.steamstatic.com%2Fsteam%2Fapps%2F312970%2Fheader_292x136.jpg%3Ft%3D1405987759&hash=6019853907c72b1c226d0a97e8e27cd605a4c328)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/312970/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/312970/)

Can't wait to not read the Wot I think.
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: bayonetbrant on July 22, 2014, 08:34:15 AM
I shudder to think what you were actually looking for when this hit your screen.
And then you decided to talk about the first thing that popped up!
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 22, 2014, 08:35:04 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 22, 2014, 08:34:15 AM
I shudder to think what you were actually looking for when this hit your screen.
And then you decided to talk about the first thing that popped up!

Its actually the first game listed in the new release section.  Honest!
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: bboyer66 on July 22, 2014, 08:48:55 AM
Helooooooooo Sailor

:smitten:
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: KyzBP on July 22, 2014, 09:10:53 AM
I was an early access backer of this because I thought it was a 4X Space Game.  Turns out it's only a 3X game.  Oh well, I'll put it up for trade I guess.  ;)
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: MengJiao on July 22, 2014, 09:27:13 AM
Quote from: bboyer66 on July 22, 2014, 08:48:55 AM
Helooooooooo Sailor

:smitten:


There was something about
cephalopodic demon raising
or raising cephalopodic demons:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/03/20/clockwork-empires-preview/

which of course reminded me of wife number one in an Ex-ex-ex kind of way.

Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: Pinetree on July 22, 2014, 09:28:48 AM
A game like this makes the term "early access backer" seem slightly more risqué.....
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: MengJiao on July 22, 2014, 01:43:29 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 22, 2014, 08:30:35 AM
Game of the year, maybe?

My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant...a gay-themed point and click adventure.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.akamai.steamstatic.com%2Fsteam%2Fapps%2F312970%2Fheader_292x136.jpg%3Ft%3D1405987759&hash=6019853907c72b1c226d0a97e8e27cd605a4c328)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/312970/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/312970/)

Can't wait to not read the Wot I think.

  There's a WOT-I-Think about Dynetzzle Cube Puzzles.  Maybe that can hold you for a bit.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/07/22/dynetzzle-extended-review/#more-221871

Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: SirAndrewD on July 22, 2014, 03:55:59 PM
This had me at "unlock-able undies only mode". 
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: Bletchley_Geek on July 22, 2014, 06:37:06 PM
I saw that popping up on Steam and found it hilarious.
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: Al on July 22, 2014, 07:40:56 PM
What's the goal - to make it to Planet Reacharound?   :crazy2:
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: Toonces on July 22, 2014, 09:29:23 PM
Quote from: KyzBP on July 22, 2014, 09:10:53 AM
I was an early access backer of this because I thought it was a 4X Space Game.  Turns out it's only a 3X game.  Oh well, I'll put it up for trade I guess.  ;)

Took me a second, but LOL.   :2funny:
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: GDS_Starfury on July 22, 2014, 09:41:35 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 22, 2014, 08:34:15 AM
I shudder to think what you were actually looking for when this hit your screen.
And then you decided to talk about the first thing that popped up!

hey now!
JH is a good person and a good friend.
he was obviously doing aquaman research for LB.
Title: Re: Is RPS raving about this one yet?
Post by: MengJiao on July 24, 2014, 02:11:45 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 22, 2014, 08:30:35 AM
Game of the year, maybe?

My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant...a gay-themed point and click adventure.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.akamai.steamstatic.com%2Fsteam%2Fapps%2F312970%2Fheader_292x136.jpg%3Ft%3D1405987759&hash=6019853907c72b1c226d0a97e8e27cd605a4c328)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/312970/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/312970/)

Can't wait to not read the Wot I think.

  Here's another Wot I think.  RPS certainly didn't like this one (and the review seems pretty straightforward to me, if not quite written in
the graphics/gameplay/replay/bio format):

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/07/24/wot-i-think-gods-will-be-watching/#more-222591