GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: TacticalWargames on July 23, 2014, 12:44:42 PM

Title: Tigers Unleashed beta update released.
Post by: TacticalWargames on July 23, 2014, 12:44:42 PM
Hope you enjoy all our work. We still have lots more to do though:) We work on this everyday (well Scott does, Jeff and myself do a fair amount aswell).

http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Whatsnew/whatsnew.asp (http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Whatsnew/whatsnew.asp)
Title: Re: Tigers Unleashed beta update released.
Post by: RyanE on July 23, 2014, 05:06:17 PM
To be fair, you guys are persistent.  I have written this off 5-6 times in the last 10 years.  Maybe it'll work now.
Title: Re: Tigers Unleashed beta update released.
Post by: TacticalWargames on July 23, 2014, 05:57:16 PM
We will never stop:)
Title: Re: Tigers Unleashed beta update released.
Post by: panzerde on July 25, 2014, 04:46:40 PM
I'll give you marks for persistence. I never bought Tigers Unleashed because POA 2 was pretty unplayable. It also seems to have been abandoned.

High fidelity tactical->operational level sims are what I'm most interested in, but they have to actually work. I'm certainly interested in the subject matter of Tigers Unleashed, but I'll admit to being very wary after my POA 2 experience.
Title: Re: Tigers Unleashed beta update released.
Post by: Cougar_DK on July 25, 2014, 04:54:20 PM
POA2 is still alive, did you check the link? It was updated the 18.7  ;)
Title: Re: Tigers Unleashed beta update released.
Post by: panzerde on July 26, 2014, 11:53:25 AM
Quote from: Cougar_DK on July 25, 2014, 04:54:20 PM
POA2 is still alive, did you check the link? It was updated the 18.7  ;)

Cool. At some point I'll have to dig around and find the install disc again and give it a go.
Title: Re: Tigers Unleashed beta update released.
Post by: TacticalWargames on July 26, 2014, 01:54:37 PM
The TTS series (POA2.5, TU and another one in development) will never be abandoned (Scott has told me he will never give up on the engine). The engine is worked on pretty much everyday.
Title: Re: Tigers Unleashed beta update released.
Post by: Michael Dorosh on July 26, 2014, 02:19:57 PM
Quote from: TacticalWargames on July 23, 2014, 12:44:42 PM
Hope you enjoy all our work. We still have lots more to do though:) We work on this everyday (well Scott does, Jeff and myself do a fair amount aswell).

http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Whatsnew/whatsnew.asp (http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Whatsnew/whatsnew.asp)

Edited after some wrestling with the interface.