I know, this is pretty much like fishing with hand grenades, but Opie and Norton are talking about this now on the air and despite consistency it still surprises me that news stations continue to be THIS stupid.
You'd think "Louis Slungpue" would be a big clue...
Also, this:
Slungpue is my middle name. It's French. I wonder if we're related?
If you're related to those Hamptons Slungpues, then the hell with those people. Bunch of robber barons.
If you're meaning the Southern Slungpues, then more power to you. They were the originators of the prank Morse code calls. I even think they had a 1-900 hot chat line via Morse. You should check into that for the royalties on the idea alone.
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 30, 2014, 12:49:56 PM
If you're meaning the Southern Slungpues, then more power to you. They were the originators of the prank Morse code calls.
Laugh
Out
Loud!
;D