GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: WallysWorld on July 30, 2014, 11:20:29 AM

Title: Cocoa farmers taste chocolate for the first time
Post by: WallysWorld on July 30, 2014, 11:20:29 AM
Farmers in the Ivory Coast taste chocolate for the first time. Their reaction is priceless as some thought the cocoa beans were used for making wine.

"No wonder white people are healthy" says one farmer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEN4hcZutO0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEN4hcZutO0)
Title: Re: Cocoa farmers taste chocolate for the first time
Post by: Centurion40 on July 30, 2014, 12:24:58 PM
Funny and tragic, all at the same time.
Title: Re: Cocoa farmers taste chocolate for the first time
Post by: LongBlade on July 30, 2014, 12:25:37 PM
I loved it. We should start a program to send those guys a couple of chocolate bars every month!
Title: Re: Cocoa farmers taste chocolate for the first time
Post by: Centurion40 on July 30, 2014, 12:48:55 PM
I'd chip in! (no pun intended... I regret this post already)
Title: Re: Cocoa farmers taste chocolate for the first time
Post by: BanzaiCat on July 30, 2014, 12:55:59 PM
Quote from: Centurion40 on July 30, 2014, 12:48:55 PM
I'd chip in! (no pun intended... I regret this post already)

Welcome to the Dark (Chocolate) side of punnery.

Your cape and robes are in the mail.
Title: Re: Cocoa farmers taste chocolate for the first time
Post by: mirth on July 30, 2014, 05:33:17 PM
Let's bar further punning in this thread.
Title: Re: Cocoa farmers taste chocolate for the first time
Post by: LongBlade on July 31, 2014, 01:11:28 PM
Whatever you say, old bean.