GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on July 31, 2014, 08:38:33 AM

Title: Warning Labels
Post by: bayonetbrant on July 31, 2014, 08:38:33 AM
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/1391702_648683158509377_148413146_n.jpg)
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: TheCommandTent on July 31, 2014, 08:54:18 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1187.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fz397%2FSoccerDJ04%2Fsarcasm3_zpseb38cec3.jpg&hash=2b7c7088b55c89001091381f6637be4de1853470)
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: endfire79 on July 31, 2014, 09:59:08 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmeadfamilydental.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F07%2F6a00d83452486d69e201538fb74ccc970b-800wi.jpg&hash=2f0b24f71786e876de13df415acaceee9b720ae0)
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: endfire79 on July 31, 2014, 10:01:31 AM
(https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9mT0Lx4YcN4-ZPkMqHOomValjcT04i5bqg7GRKWtuO16o8xb-)
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: Centurion40 on July 31, 2014, 10:50:38 AM
Quote from: endfire79 on July 31, 2014, 10:01:31 AM
(https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9mT0Lx4YcN4-ZPkMqHOomValjcT04i5bqg7GRKWtuO16o8xb-)

:)
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: Centurion40 on July 31, 2014, 10:52:12 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-32uSLtFu7-g%2FUN9riURKBHI%2FAAAAAAAASEk%2F4FY6nnlYoXc%2Fs1600%2FComics%2B-%2BWarning%2C%2Bcoffee%2C%2Bno%2Bone%2Bhurt.jpg&hash=d7e7143cd1d093fc357606175c45b723dfb6163f)
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: DoctorQuest on July 31, 2014, 11:00:41 AM
Quote from: Centurion40 on July 31, 2014, 10:52:12 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-32uSLtFu7-g%2FUN9riURKBHI%2FAAAAAAAASEk%2F4FY6nnlYoXc%2Fs1600%2FComics%2B-%2BWarning%2C%2Bcoffee%2C%2Bno%2Bone%2Bhurt.jpg&hash=d7e7143cd1d093fc357606175c45b723dfb6163f)

I'll take one of these, please.
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: LongBlade on July 31, 2014, 01:13:53 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.koehlercompanies.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F11%2FK277-Do-not-meddle.jpg&hash=3161e3a66cd08d656f72f140c4bd6d2909e7be08)
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: GDS_Starfury on July 31, 2014, 01:16:55 PM
I dont think I need a warning label.
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: LongBlade on July 31, 2014, 01:28:48 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 31, 2014, 01:16:55 PM
I dont think I need a warning label.
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: BanzaiCat on July 31, 2014, 02:43:39 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-aHPFAH7tqNM%2FTgH_Xq0VYbI%2FAAAAAAAAArg%2FBSHpW1yaFDg%2Fs1600%2Fwarning%2Blabel%2Bguy.jpg&hash=0dd20561531b33eb48e35306ee757f834f588c88)
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: endfire79 on July 31, 2014, 02:50:54 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 31, 2014, 01:16:55 PM
I dont think I need a warning label.

well said
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: GDS_Starfury on July 31, 2014, 03:01:37 PM
butt heres one for Mirth.   :2funny:

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2Ff%2Ff7%2FBiohazard.svg%2F600px-Biohazard.svg.png&hash=5430adf3f8dabdafe4c61f937bc4ead258964bff)
Title: .
Post by: eyebiter on July 31, 2014, 10:21:45 PM
.
Title: Re: Warning Labels
Post by: GDS_Starfury on July 31, 2014, 10:27:29 PM
so you have a personal problem kicking Persians into bottomless pits?