GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: endfire79 on August 01, 2014, 12:45:01 PM

Title: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: endfire79 on August 01, 2014, 12:45:01 PM

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FjTVay4r.jpg&hash=341452dac003e173cf8eeaa6540b0fbe02945f51)
Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: bayonetbrant on August 01, 2014, 12:51:47 PM
and somewhere Star smiled and gently strokes his...  beard (let's just go with beard) and muttered to himself in amazement "It's working.  My plan is actually working."
Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: endfire79 on August 01, 2014, 01:05:24 PM
The world  works in mysterious ways  :)

(Sorry, didin't which section to post this, let me know if it is innappropriate)
Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: GDS_Starfury on August 01, 2014, 01:11:05 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 01, 2014, 12:51:47 PM
and somewhere Star smiled and gently strokes his...  beard (let's just go with beard) and muttered to himself in amazement "It's working.  My plan is actually working."


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA   :2funny:
Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: Gusington on August 01, 2014, 01:15:40 PM
Love me some Dr. Pepper.
Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: MetalDog on August 01, 2014, 07:31:53 PM
Ditto
Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: Martok on August 02, 2014, 01:40:32 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 01, 2014, 01:11:05 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA   :2funny:
Seconded! 


I am so very glad I'd finished off my soda before opening this thread.  Otherwise I'd have certainly been purchasing a new keyboard.  ;D 


Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: Staggerwing on August 02, 2014, 01:47:46 PM
Alright, I guess I'll have to be the clueless old fart who actually asks "WTF?" on behalf of those others who are too embarrassed to admit not getting the joke also.
Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: mirth on August 02, 2014, 01:55:32 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dp
Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: Staggerwing on August 02, 2014, 01:58:38 PM
Guess it's obvious now that you point it out. I was expecting something even weirder.
Title: Re: Dr Pepper's new ad campaign
Post by: DoctorQuest on August 02, 2014, 02:31:47 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on August 02, 2014, 01:58:38 PM
Guess it's obvious now that you point it out. I was expecting something even weirder.

Don't feel too bad. I had to look it up, too. I hit an article on how this was a bit of a fail on the part of Dr. pepper. ya think........